• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Megadimension Neptunia VII
  3. ULTIMATE mini guide V3

User Info: Emerald_Noir

Emerald_Noir
2 years ago#171
Yasten posted...
You missed zero dimension's events? You'll have to do true next playthrough if that's the case.

No. I mean that i have 2 events under Sub that the videos don't show. If you watch Step 1, you will see their Sub list. Add two above their top most sub event. I've given the names of the two events. So anyone can check to see if they also have them. (CPU Cooking Skills and Umios' Evolution)

I just want to know if this will interfere.
What you are, doesn't make who you are.

User Info: Kradyert

Kradyert
2 years ago#172
This guide was super helpful, i'm only one trophy away from my Platinum. Thank you for the guide
XBL Trey Ichinisan
FC: 5129-3198-9669
(edited 2 years ago)

User Info: DominiqueT

DominiqueT
2 years ago#173
Kradyert posted...
This guide was super helpful, i'm only one trophy away from my Platinum. Thank you for the guide

You are welcome
VN's that need to be ported to consoles
https://imgur.com/a/f4zav

User Info: mrp8196

mrp8196
1 year ago#174
I'm missing a key visual between Uzume and Noire Cat does that matter. I have not skipped scenes.
screw FR NA I love turbo AWD I hate re calibration ,power save, birds, wireless, Silverado and any big bulky trucks, and password changes
(edited 1 year ago)

User Info: peanutt121

peanutt121
1 year ago#175
Is any of the 100+ pay DLC found in-game so I don't need to buy it? Not complaining just don't want to pay for something I can earn in the game playing.
I may very well be the oldest member of the site, but I am far from the dumbest :)

User Info: Xenogearj

Xenogearj
6 months ago#176
Thanks for the guide ragnarok, really helped.
PSN: Bobthehuman2
'I'm giving it all she's got, Captain.' - Xenogearj
  1. Boards
  2. Megadimension Neptunia VII
  3. ULTIMATE mini guide V3
  • Post New Message