• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Megadimension Neptunia VII
  3. ULTIMATE mini guide V3

User Info: Yasten

Yasten
2 years ago#161
Paragon21XX posted...
DJPLACE posted...
i sent out scouts to Senmuu Labyrinth dugeon but they found pico vader and wild warechu only... i have found every hidden dugeon and the scouts are not finding the metal dogoo WTH is going on?

Enemy change scout.

Ummm... Metal dogoo is not a scouted enemy -_- Name appears white and not red. With enemy change icon at the right.
2277-7544-4509
Sawk used Rock Smash! Opponent fainted. One-hit KO! PSN: YastenU

User Info: DJPLACE

DJPLACE
2 years ago#162
Yasten posted...
Paragon21XX posted...
DJPLACE posted...
i sent out scouts to Senmuu Labyrinth dugeon but they found pico vader and wild warechu only... i have found every hidden dugeon and the scouts are not finding the metal dogoo WTH is going on?

Enemy change scout.

Ummm... Metal dogoo is not a scouted enemy -_- Name appears white and not red. With enemy change icon at the right.

it's not showing up... when i sent scout's out it's not showing up has red text. the scout's are have to find it first in order for it to show up i have been saving and loading like crazy also and it's still not working and i have found every hidden dugeon in the game.
the M-People just get you in trouble on this site no matter what you do. 3rd times the charm.

User Info: Paragon21XX

Paragon21XX
2 years ago#163
DJPLACE posted...
Yasten posted...
Paragon21XX posted...
DJPLACE posted...

Enemy change scout.

it's not showing up... when i sent scout's out it's not showing up has red text. the scout's are have to find it first in order for it to show up i have been saving and loading like crazy also and it's still not working and i have found every hidden dugeon in the game.

Have you tried clicking the left and right buttons to see which enemies are present in various areas of the dungeon? The metal dogoo is on the 4th floor when Enemy Change is in effect.
Hmm...

Yasten
2 years ago#164
The scouts only find scoutable (red text) enemies. 2 unique enemies per dungeon except Neplunker 0 with 4.
2277-7544-4509

DJPLACE
2 years ago#165
they only found wild warechu and nico vader.
the M-People just get you in trouble on this site no matter what you do. 3rd times the charm.

User Info: Paragon21XX

Paragon21XX
2 years ago#166
DJPLACE posted...
they only found wild warechu and nico vader.

It's not an enemy that's to be found by scouts. Go ahead, click R1 a few times while viewing the dungeon.
Hmm...

DJPLACE
2 years ago#167
*double's checks* son a of b**** how did i not see that there. god damn if some s*** in RL would get better it would be fine.

User Info: bamm423

bamm423
2 years ago#168
Thanks OP. I appreciate your efforts! I'm on Newgame+. The EXP and Money tricks look quite helpful. Also the "RANK QUESTS ENEMY LOCATIONS" you wrote is a lot more convenient than checking the Enemy Info in the Library in-game. Thanks ^^

User Info: Emerald_Noir

Emerald_Noir
2 years ago#169
Dumb question time.

In the videos for the step 2 of the True Ending route, I have two events they don't show.

Those being CPU Cooking Skills and Umios' Evolution.

Are they listed as clear and sit above Historie's Reminiscence. (video step 1)

Since my game shows these events and the videos don't, will it effect my True Ending Route?
What you are, doesn't make who you are.

Yasten
2 years ago#170
You missed zero dimension's events? You'll have to do true next playthrough if that's the case.
2277-7544-4509
  1. Boards
  2. Megadimension Neptunia VII
  3. ULTIMATE mini guide V3
  • Post New Message