• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Megadimension Neptunia VII
  3. ULTIMATE mini guide V3

User Info: Yasten

Yasten
2 years ago#151
I've seen a game where basic damage was the PP (power) indicated in battle but here there's crits to consider.
2277-7544-4509
Sawk used Rock Smash! Opponent fainted. One-hit KO! PSN: YastenU

Yasten
2 years ago#152
I hope they put Healing Rain plan in V2R...
2277-7544-4509

User Info: Project575

Project575
2 years ago#153
Yasten posted...

Im more curious about what the game will look like to be honest, i know it would be a lot to expect more areas but even if they were to expand the dungeons or add more details i would be satisfied
Feliz navidad!
https://youtu.be/2JzX21PB5mw

Yasten
2 years ago#154
Project575 posted...
Yasten posted...

Im more curious about what the game will look like to be honest, i know it would be a lot to expect more areas but even if they were to expand the dungeons or add more details i would be satisfied

Actually, I'm wondering why they didn't even put it in V2... It was in Victory, so why not here?
2277-7544-4509

User Info: Project575

Project575
2 years ago#155
Yasten posted...
Project575 posted...
Yasten posted...

Actually, I'm wondering why they didn't even put it in V2... It was in Victory, so why not here?

not sure but then again there are better items that fully heal later in the game so maybe thats why
Feliz navidad!
https://youtu.be/2JzX21PB5mw
(message deleted)

User Info: BlazerPhoenix

BlazerPhoenix
2 years ago#157
They likely skipped it since you can do a repeatable quest (D Rank - Boooom!: kill 10 Spotted Plum-met [easily found in Virtua Forest, or AffimaX Base]) for 3 of them plus 2600 credits, and Planeptune+Leanbox shares

An you can make Healing Field (70% AOE heal) [Rain is only 50%], easily with the plan from Pandea Leos boss fight.
Darling if I were any lighter in the loafers I'd be Hermes!
(message deleted)

User Info: DJPLACE

DJPLACE
2 years ago#159
i sent out scouts to Senmuu Labyrinth dugeon but they found pico vader and wild warechu only... i have found every hidden dugeon and the scouts are not finding the metal dogoo WTH is going on?
the M-People just get you in trouble on this site no matter what you do. 3rd times the charm.

User Info: Paragon21XX

Paragon21XX
2 years ago#160
DJPLACE posted...
i sent out scouts to Senmuu Labyrinth dugeon but they found pico vader and wild warechu only... i have found every hidden dugeon and the scouts are not finding the metal dogoo WTH is going on?

Enemy change scout.
Hmm...
  1. Boards
  2. Megadimension Neptunia VII
  3. ULTIMATE mini guide V3
  • Post New Message