• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Megadimension Neptunia VII
  3. ULTIMATE mini guide V3

User Info: Paragon21XX

Paragon21XX
3 years ago#141
pavvelloz posted...
I just finished zero dimension, is there any difference whos story i play first now? or it doesnt matter and i can start with any?

Do Neptune's before doing Vert's. The rest of the order does not matter.
Hmm...

User Info: Zekutso

Zekutso
2 years ago#142
Is there some events / items / dlc characters / quests / dungeons / etc. that I must do BEFORE going to enter NG+?

Must I choose wisely what I want to carry over for the NG+?

Thank you 4 the answers^^

User Info: mega07

mega07
2 years ago#143
anyone know how to get the non dlc ultimate weapon plans i cant find them on the Colosseum battle...

User Info: Paragon21XX

Paragon21XX
2 years ago#144
mega07 posted...
anyone know how to get the non dlc ultimate weapon plans i cant find them on the Colosseum battle...

They unlock as soon as you obtain the Ultimate Jewel material from the correct S-rank colosseum battle.
Posted using GameFlux

User Info: mega07

mega07
2 years ago#145
Paragon21XX posted...
mega07 posted...

They unlock as soon as you obtain the Ultimate Jewel material from the correct S-rank colosseum battle.

u mean i have to beat that lvl 999 Colosseum battle first to unlock the ultimate weapon plans?

User Info: Yasten

Yasten
2 years ago#146
Kelystic posted...
Hey, is scouting really all RNGs?

I send like all of my scouts to this one ZECA game club. For like a few hours, there are no updates. I'm trying to unlock the hidden treasure requirements.

Hidden treasures can only be done 1 at a time.

Just need EXE Driver and I got all the flags. Shiva was harsh at 105 to me with 4ks dmg... Can't imagine when changed.
2277-7544-4509
Sawk used Rock Smash! Opponent fainted. One-hit KO! PSN: YastenU
(edited 2 years ago)

User Info: RonnieAV

RonnieAV
2 years ago#147
Real quick question about the combo system. When selecting a move to add to your combo, do the multi-hit attacks equal the displayed damage or is each hit that displayed damage?
In other words, a 1-hit move does 180 damage, simple enough. But if there's a 5-hit move with damage 180, does that mean those 5 hits will do a total of 180 damage or is each hit 180, making it 180 x 5?

User Info: JolosGhost

JolosGhost
2 years ago#148
RonnieAV posted...
Real quick question about the combo system. When selecting a move to add to your combo, do the multi-hit attacks equal the displayed damage or is each hit that displayed damage?
In other words, a 1-hit move does 180 damage, simple enough. But if there's a 5-hit move with damage 180, does that mean those 5 hits will do a total of 180 damage or is each hit 180, making it 180 x 5?

It's a running total.

So 2000 + 3500 + 1100 + 4500 will show displayed damage of 11100 Damage and however many hits all of those moves are total.
"First guy can pull me outta her will be the next king of England."

User Info: Yasten

Yasten
2 years ago#149
If you pressed L2 it's total of hits in the skipped sequence. If not then each number increases damage... Power =/= damage, I've seen a game like that but not this.
2277-7544-4509
Sawk used Rock Smash! Opponent fainted. One-hit KO! PSN: YastenU

User Info: RonnieAV

RonnieAV
2 years ago#150
Oh sorry I got my terminology mixed up with Pokemon. I meant the move's Power is 180. Thanks Yasten for clarifying the mix-up!
  1. Boards
  2. Megadimension Neptunia VII
  3. ULTIMATE mini guide V3
  • Post New Message