• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry Compilation
  3. anyone know what this is?

User Info: tzar_666

tzar_666
5 years ago#1
i dont get it what is this...
warning!!! if zombies attack im tripping you

tzar_666
5 years ago#2
ah ok farcry 2 farcry 3 and blood dragon..... i might get this just to play far cry 2 again

User Info: drclaeys

drclaeys
5 years ago#3
Friends,

is this only for 360, because I dont see it for release under the ps3 board. Im guessing its a mistake. I THOUGHT i played this on my ps3, but I might have on my 360, im really not sure any more.

if you never bought any of these games, this would be a good deal. I downloaded a demo of blood dragon from the psn, I thought it was kinda funny.

Thank you.
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
I have been to Ukraine 3 times, My wife and daughter are from Ukraine. Republicans are SOMEHOW to blame.

User Info: kst8er

kst8er
5 years ago#4
tzar_666 posted...
i dont get it what is this...

my guess would be that it is a far cry compilation of some sort
"Urination when excited can be a long term problem" -- vigorm0rtis

tzar_666
5 years ago#5
a compilation would have all the games. not just a few.

User Info: IAmCaptPlanet

IAmCaptPlanet
5 years ago#6
not necessarily all of them tzar (even though it should) i heard on the PS3 it has 2, 3, & BD

but, u gotta install 2, and download BD

i would have rather gotten BD on retail disc alone, i mean, i already got the other 2
THE POWER IS YOURS!
Weird, it says July release when I was sure this was already out a month or so ago on both PS3 and the 360, at least in Canada. Maybe I just saw the PS3 version twice. Would have made more sense to put the digital remake of the first Far Cry (Classic) and also Far Cry Instincts Predator if they were doing this on the 360, to get the real compilation going, though I already have all of them so it doesn't affect me much. Enjoy, whoever gets this.

User Info: bgwilly255

bgwilly255
5 years ago#8
Hopefully this is Farcry, Farcry instincts, Farcry Instincts: Preditor, Fatcry 2, Farcry 3 and Farcry Blood Dragon. I'd buy if it it's all of those.
Disabled Vet. USMC-Sgt 0844.

tzar_666
5 years ago#9
nope just 2/3 blood dragon

User Info: Mr Penguin 007

Mr Penguin 007
5 years ago#10
bgwilly255 posted...
Fatcry 2
GT: Coltonius