• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: rklemic

rklemic
5 months ago#1
Ok, I;ve hit another little wall and I think I need to figure out my party setup. I've gotten to the boss fight at the end of floor 15 of Bogomil Tower, the Therian Trio of Clotho, Atropos and Lachesis. So for sure I have to have a MP in the party and right now that is my level 99 El (with a Fortune Sword setup as she's been doing my Skyfort grinding for the two characters who are currently either crowned or working on it). I know I want my Etoille (Ist 94\6) in the party but other than that I'm not 100% sure. Right now crowned is Alisia. The other who's getting closer is Grishna who's at +25 on stats at the moment and is currently level 65 and playing my Valk.

My party for the first attempt was this and I know it's not quite right yet.
Grishna 65 Valk: +25 to base stats: Physical resists +25 across board, elementals +100
+85 lance Dex, Crit Rate, Speed and Phys Attack up
Shield: Screaming O
+85 helm: Elemental resist, HP, TP recovery, Phys def up
+79 plate mail, 3 sets of elemental resists
+79 ring Dex, Agi, Speed, Elemental resist up
Tsukuyomi Sealbook
Souffle 87 TH: -10/30/-10 physicals, +100 elementals
Equipment is inconsequential, she's slinging therian seals and party heals
Eltrecia 99 MP: +35/+35/+35 physicals, +45 elements (needs to be better)
Fortune Sword
Ceremonial Tutu,
Tsukuyomi Sealbook
Ist (96 Etoille): 0/11/0 physical, +97 elementals
A rank Speed dagger
Mefmera: 91 Joker: 0/11/0 physical, 65/45/45/45/45 elemental
+88 hand axe
Dark Crown.
custom other gear.

I'm wondering if I should go and respec my Alisia (sitting at 30 Samurai after being crowned) to Dark Lord and bring her in instead of maybe Mefmera. The only other option I could see is maybe my 83 Sniper Monica.

User Info: Final_Cataclsym

Final_Cataclsym
5 months ago#2
I've looked at my setup there and I had Yae VL, Fiora MP, Mio PA in front, Melvy SG, Yuni ET in the back. I tried the battle and I destroyed them. Stuff of note. The left and center can be put to Sleep. This was Melvy's job. The left guy needs to die first as they can dance and they can't be stunned. Mio used either Rose Queen if no one was asleep or Tinker Squash if one of them was. Yuni used Samba and Hopak, but what dances you use can be based on the situation, such as Waltz and Marzuka. Fiora just used Magical Spark and Magical Change if hit by the null debuff AOE. Yae would use Cross Slash or Daedulus.

As far as equips, Yae, Mio and Yuni had AGI + 3 × Speed Ups, Fiora had Fortune Sword and Melvy had some Int boosting tome. Their element resists were a bit higher than yours, but they were also under Yae's Moon Curtain. Hope any of that helps. I'm surprised you are crowning so early, I'm impressed.

Do you have the DLC pack or no?
A single cash tea box is worth more to Tesshu than the several guards he left bleeding out in front of the castle gate. ~WeirdFetishes

rklemic
5 months ago#3
I do have the DLC pack. I've been using El as my MP for the grind as she's been able to go through the it's either 7 or 8 spike tiles I go through on a run, the first 4 that are freely available at the start of Skyfort I go for either the Mandra fight or the Yam fight on each of those tiles, then on the back section through the MP door it's either Mandra, Rahab + friend or Nosferatu I'm beating up on those fights. Each of those with DLC item + Awilda nets about 20k-25k a fight depending on which one it is and on the miracle I get the full kill on the double mandra fight in the back that's 40k exp.

User Info: Final_Cataclsym

Final_Cataclsym
5 months ago#4
Gotcha. As time goes on and you get better equips, a PA with Hyakka, Rose Queen, Hero Scarf/Mandra Prince and Mandra Princess/Cthuga Curiass shreds that place. If you get a chance to defeat Mikoto, she has the strongest headgear for Magic Users and can be equipped at all levels. Much easier with an MP using Big Dipper since she is an Apparition.

Do you have a good SG with Sleep or does Souffle have Sleep Stab? Either would help in that battle you're having trouble with.
A single cash tea box is worth more to Tesshu than the several guards he left bleeding out in front of the castle gate. ~WeirdFetishes

rklemic
5 months ago#5
took a second stab at it with replacing Mefmera with Lizeretta (Papillon in place of Joker) and got real lucky that they didn't do a whole lot this time and managed to take them down. onto 16-20 now
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A