• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SchwarzerFrost

SchwarzerFrost
1 year ago#1
She does 2 attacks to kill my team:

Valkyrie: Lv 88 / 2050 HP / 620 DEF / 25 EleRES
MP: Lv 96 / 700 DEF (Trans) / 85 EleRES
Joker: Lv 98 / 500 DEF / 55 EleRES

I use all the buffs and Valkyrie even use Defender but the boss does 2 attacks on her and she is dead.
Everyone has Agi UP and Speed Up. MP and Joker have Elemental UP from Seisei Cards.

Do I need to MAX EleRES?

User Info: mongopikis

mongopikis
1 year ago#2
You need sleep immunity (max wind res).

Her gimmick is having nearly unresistable sleep attacks (forcing you to use immunity) and instantly killing sleeping ememies, iirc. I used a max speed ET + MP + VL (dead DM) for the fight.

SchwarzerFrost
1 year ago#3
mongopikis posted...
You need sleep immunity (max wind res).

Her gimmick is having nearly unresistable sleep attacks (forcing you to use immunity) and instantly killing sleeping ememies, iirc. I used a max speed ET + MP + VL (dead DM) for the fight.

I have everyone equiped with Immunity to sleep :(
She attacks like twice with 1200HP on my Valk and she dies.

User Info: Final_Cataclsym

Final_Cataclsym
1 year ago#4
I think your team needs some more damage mitigation. ET can throw on Waltz and with Yuni's unique, you can cut it down even more. Are you dying on first form or second form? The worst hits come from her unstoppable summon that is based on her stats. If she powers up, you will get STOMPED. This only happened in the second part of the fight.

Another likely culprit is gear. Having max element resist is extremely important against late game enemies. Your MP and Valkyrie likely need the best gear you can get to help with damage mitigation and stat boosts. Does your Valkyrie have the Aegis Shield and Vanadis Plate? Does your MP have a good sword and the Ceremonial Tutu? It's an MP's best armor period.

Have you beaten all the other optional bosses yet? Would be another good trial to see if you are ready for the 8 Realm Gods.
A single cash tea box is worth more to Tesshu than the several guards he left bleeding out in front of the castle gate. ~WeirdFetishes

User Info: DoopDoop

DoopDoop
1 year ago#5
The valkyrie is getting clobbered because it's a bit low for God fights. I remember sneaking off to get an early slaughtering daeva after getting a fortune sword and I was around 95 on all characters and it was slightly tricky. As long as you have sleep immunity in some form (ganesha? sealbooks or 100 wind resistance will do) it shouldn't be that difficult. Angra is probably the easiest God to deal with so if you're struggling with her you're definitely going to struggle with other ones.

Also going to second Final cataclysm, you probably want to replace the joker with a maid, probably an etoile. The thing about the monsters later on is they have very large pools of stats so an etoile and other debuffs are going to be very effective. An etoile with a dagger and speed as your healer/item user/debuffer is going to probably help a lot more with your issues of getting clobbered versus bringing more damage. God fights are more endurance than damage races, in a slugging match they are going to win.

Do you have a therian seal? If not, that would also help your prospects during that fight.
(message deleted)

SchwarzerFrost
1 year ago#7
Final_Cataclsym posted...
Does your Valkyrie have the Aegis Shield and Vanadis Plate? Does your MP have a good sword and the Ceremonial Tutu? It's an MP's best armor period.

Have you beaten all the other optional bosses yet? Would be another good trial to see if you are ready for the 8 Realm Gods.

I have Ceremonial Tutu. I don't know where to get Aegis Shield and Vanadis Plat, is it random drop?
I am now in Bogomil Tower 26 and have no problems so far.

I have the Therian Seal also. I guess I try to buy the Filsword and then I raise the elemental RES to 100.

User Info: Final_Cataclsym

Final_Cataclsym
1 year ago#8
Aegis Shield is from one of the Wandering Brigade. There are some sub events for unlocking it, but once you have the key item, they can appear in specific areas. Marduk in the Underground Waterways is who can drop it and it is her third ??? Drop in the Equipment Drop list.

Vanadis Plate is done by doing 4 sub events with Conette and food in the Tower of Bogomil. The events are called Legendary Snack 1-4 and are from the strongest demon enemies up there and Materializing them. Be forewarned, there is a 100-150 step codition that gets put into effect after a sub event and before completing another. This goes away once you leave an area or do the number of steps. If you want more info, check the sub event guide.

I have the save where I first beat Angra if you want an approximation of what you'll need.
A single cash tea box is worth more to Tesshu than the several guards he left bleeding out in front of the castle gate. ~WeirdFetishes

SchwarzerFrost
1 year ago#9
I can't get the shield because the girl is not Lv 80.
But I will get the Vanadis Plate now. I also could beat the Mandra Princess, so I try to beat her 8 more times.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A