• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SchwarzerFrost

SchwarzerFrost
1 year ago#1
What things should I get? I already got the Fortune Sword on Floor 6. Are there other good drops? I read in another thread later I can buy a sword for 20000-30000 thats stronger than Fortune Sword.

User Info: DoopDoop

DoopDoop
1 year ago#2
That sword is the Filsword, and it appears in the bogomil annex which isn't until the 26th or so floor.

Honestly I wouldn't bother going out of your way to farm anything in bogomil outside of the fortune sword. There's quite a bit of tower to climb and barring some incredibly bad luck you'll get a few of the rare items. The few that matter that come to mind are Vajra if you have a mace user for some reason (which you'll probably have a lot of those drop since the monster it drops from makes for a good sealbook if you want to sneak off and kill angra mainyu early since it has sleep immunity) and the last angel type monster which drops a helmet for valkyries that blocks piercing attacks that comes in handy in a few fights. Most of the really nice monster drops come from gods, it's not TERRIBLE by any means but outside of weapons and a few exceptions being able to customize and fine tune gear with enchanting trumps what most rare loot offers. Having 5 speed ups and resists is going to be far more useful.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A