• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SchwarzerFrost

SchwarzerFrost
1 year ago#1
Hi,

is there some fast way I can level up all my not active party members to lv 30?
Lillian i.e is Lv 17.

I'm at the last dungeon now, even if I take her there with my team it takes forever. Should I wait until Postgame?

User Info: DoopDoop

DoopDoop
1 year ago#2
It's a lot faster later but if you have a papillon (or any aoe class, paps are just the best at it) you can take them and the low character to the tree dungeon and just do a loop around the first floor. Run around in a big circle, exit to restore health mana, repeat. Probably the fastest/safest option before postgame.

User Info: ekamown

ekamown
1 year ago#3
DoopDoop posted...
It's a lot faster later but if you have a papillon (or any aoe class, paps are just the best at it) you can take them and the low character to the tree dungeon and just do a loop around the first floor. Run around in a big circle, exit to restore health mana, repeat. Probably the fastest/safest option before postgame.

How about in TH2DT?
Any recommended spot?
I only know in floor 6.
Well, then, until we meet again. Or "if we meet again".

User Info: DoopDoop

DoopDoop
1 year ago#4
Sorry, unfamiliar with the first game. Tried to play it years ago but my Japanese at the time wasn't good enough to get far.

User Info: ekamown

ekamown
1 year ago#5
I get used to it eventually. Ever since I played the PSP version, at least for skill list.

Btw is there any point of sealing monsters using that book item? And each monster only needs to be sealed once?
Well, then, until we meet again. Or "if we meet again".
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A