• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Flyingsock

Flyingsock
5 years ago#1
I'll be getting Kancolle Kai around 2-3 weeks after the release of this game. I'm wondering if I might be able to beat it before then. Moero Crystal comes out a little over a month after this game, which is a game I'm considering pre-ordering. Too many games, so little time...
Such a long backlog of games T_T

User Info: pPpPancakes

pPpPancakes
5 years ago#2
I hear some people made over 200 hours out of this game.

Howlongtobeat.com doesn't have this game in its database, which is kind of odd. I cannot find any website that has an estimated playtime.
---
---

User Info: hotsoup

hotsoup
5 years ago#3
Its a niche JRPG which has not been localised yet, hardly surprising it is not listed on Howlongtobeat.com

It really depends. For story its around 50 hours or so. Post-game alone can be over 100 hours. Post game dungeons are much more bigger and complex than story ones and many has class-specific doors to open. In the end you have to level every class (and there are 16 of them) to complete all the post game dungeons.
PSN: zard1977

User Info: Dorarnae

Dorarnae
5 years ago#4
hotsoup posted...
Its a niche JRPG which has not been localised yet, hardly surprising it is not listed on Howlongtobeat.com

It really depends. For story its around 50 hours or so. Post-game alone can be over 100 hours. Post game dungeons are much more bigger and complex than story ones and many has class-specific doors to open. In the end you have to level every class (and there are 16 of them) to complete all the post game dungeons.

pretty much that.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A