• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
  3. Stuck with soldiers on balcony

User Info: AldoMito

AldoMito
3 months ago#1
I’m in Chapter 3 on what I assume is the last room of the first town you sack on the mission. Killed the boss mech, and now I have two dudes up on balconies and the entrances are blocked.

I can’t talk to the guys. What do?

(For now I just quit the game, and am hoping autosave will work out in my favor. At lunch right now, but I’ll post an update on whether or not autosave can be used to replay the room.)

User Info: TheLastDragoon7

TheLastDragoon7
3 months ago#2
If the town you mean is Iscah then I would advise restarting from your last save if you saved mid-mission and equip RF spells on close ranged characters, if not than bring King, Cater or Trey to deal with them before the boss.

From what you're describing though it sounds like you're dealing with a glitch, but I'm no expert in that area.

User Info: AldoMito

AldoMito
3 months ago#3
@TheLastDragoon7 Yeah, I'm familiar enough with the systems to plan on attack on the guys, the problem was I'd already killed the commander of the room so I couldn't lock onto the dudes on the balconies, nor could I speak with the guys so I basically just didn't have any options.

And yeah, UPDATE: auto-save didn't pull through for me, and instead I got sent back to where I'd last saved at a save point.

User Info: TheLastDragoon7

TheLastDragoon7
3 months ago#4
Yeah this is more than likely a super rare bug that you were unfortunate enough to discover, at least that's what it sounds like to me.
The only solution I can offer for this is to restart the whole mission, kill all other enemies before the boss and hope for the best.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
  3. Stuck with soldiers on balcony
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A