• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
  3. Question about SPP/support.

User Info: cwatz12

cwatz12
9 months ago#1
Just starting the game and I'm unsure if its better to have this on or off. From what I gather it has some really nice items, but also dependent on heavily farming it? If it is meant to be heavily farmed, does it matter if its on or off for most of the game? Does it only matter if you are going ultra hardcore/do all challenges ext.? (Having not played yet, I don't know if I have a single playthrough or several in store).

User Info: Drake_God

Drake_God
9 months ago#2
Welcome to the game

The game punishes your score for each death, and the SPP helpers die a lot. I would suggest playing without it. You can farm the rewards overnight with a rubberband trick. That would give you access to one of the most powerful accessories and some of the most powerful spells in the game very early on, but you can choose not to use them to make the game feel more balanced.

There's one sidequest line that requires you to pay SPP in increasing amounts the further you get with the quest. So there is an advantage to having some SPP on hand. But you can do that quest in NG+ too.

You can farm SPP using the mission mode from the main menu and carry it to your main save. At the same time, you can use support in your main save and get low scores, then redo the missions in mission mode to up your scores. So it's up to you in the end.

You need to play through the game at least 3 times to get everything done. The game comes with NG+ that carries almost everything over, so you don't have to worry about missing anything.

User Info: cwatz12

cwatz12
9 months ago#3
Awesome, that gives me a much clearer picture. Thanks a ton.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
  3. Question about SPP/support.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A