• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
  3. The alternate endings(NO SPOILERS)

User Info: Rouskei

Rouskei
3 months ago#1
so, Ilong story short, I rushed through FF type 0's ending dungeon in order to play the game on new game + as a fresh experience. I did this because I had quit the game and came back, I ended up forgetting a lot and wanted a fresh playthrough again in which i could experience the first playthroughs ending properly, but on new game+ . My question is since I forcibly skipped all ending cutscenes and the ending in general, will I be able to experience the original, first playthrough ending in new game + as if it were my first playthrough or is the ending going to be different on new game + ? Basically i just want to see the original ending dungeon play out with all its cutscenes as if it were my first playthrough since i skipped the ending dungeons cutscenes in order to make the original ending fresh on my new game +

I read somewhere that the new endings go into the crystarium for the player to view if you do unlock them, is that true? I'd prefer that since it would mean I actually get to experience the original ending on my new game + while also unlocking a newer ending.
(edited 3 months ago)
(message deleted)

User Info: MechaFlo

MechaFlo
1 month ago#3
Going off memory, the 'second' ending is just added to the compendium book thing and is NOT seen via normal gameplay. So you should be good.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
  3. The alternate endings(NO SPOILERS)
  • Post New Message