• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Tkmajing

Tkmajing
1 year ago#11
Might be my favorite FF game of all time. Just bought a collector's edition as well.(already owned limited editions).

User Info: GRyda

GRyda
1 year ago#12
This game is amazing. A true underrated classic. One of my favorite Final Fantasy games and I’ve played through and enjoyed almost all of them (haven’t played through II, III, XI and XIV). The only Final Fantasy game that I actually despised was FF XIII and even then, there were things I enjoyed about it (mostly its ost and the sequels). I wish Type 0 got a true remake or a sequel some day.

User Info: Paulc94

Paulc94
11 months ago#13
This has to be my favorite FF its only dethroned X and 15 for me

User Info: Laj_1

Laj_1
11 months ago#14
This game's skeleton is f***ing phenomenal, unfortunately it was held back by lack of funding and technology and writing.

Ok it makes it sound bad when i put it like that but i truly believe it had the best potential of any FF games by a long shot.
STOP! You have violated the law! Pay the court a fine or serve your sentence! Your stolen goods are now forfeit!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A