• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Protoman_20XX

Protoman_20XX
4 years ago#1
Where can I find one? On chapter 7 of first play through and haven't found one yet.
Huh? What was that noise!?!?

User Info: Majik25

Majik25
4 years ago#2
Only known way currently is via "The Tower".
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518

User Info: Karnage4208238

Karnage4208238
4 years ago#3
you would have to beat the tower twice in the same playthrough to even get a chance at getting one besides that the only other way i know of is to beat the expert trial "expelling the imperial" on finis difficultly which is way easier and faster
Cletus Kasady/Carnage Is The Greatest Villain Of All Time
S'up Im Karnage The Ultimate Cheater I Love to Cheat If You Don't Like It It's Your Problem Not Mine

User Info: johnnygun-

johnnygun-
4 years ago#4
No BS, I got one last night doing free time events in CH 5 before moving on with the story, not sure s*** event it was that gave it to me. What does thing even do?

johnnygun-
4 years ago#5
johnnygun- posted...
No BS, I got one last night doing free time events in CH 5 before moving on with the story, not sure s*** event it was that gave it to me. What does thing even do?

not sure what my phone accidentally tyend to censor that post, but also worth noting, I'm on my 1st play through. 72 hrs in @ beginning of CH 7.

User Info: aquafeenuh

aquafeenuh
4 years ago#6
People have told me that you can get it as an S-rank reward on Finis difficulty. I've yet to obtain one, though. I tried S-ranking the first RTS mission over and over. Haven't done any others. Do different missions give different S-rank rewards, or does it not matter in this case?

User Info: Relm98

Relm98
4 years ago#7
aquafeenuh posted...
People have told me that you can get it as an S-rank reward on Finis difficulty. I've yet to obtain one, though. I tried S-ranking the first RTS mission over and over. Haven't done any others. Do different missions give different S-rank rewards, or does it not matter in this case?

Every mission has its own set of 4 or 5 different S rank rewards from which one drops randomly (some are less likely than others).
http://psnprofiles.com/relm87

User Info: aquafeenuh

aquafeenuh
4 years ago#8
Well, then the obvious question is, does anyone happen to know which mission drops a Mog's Lucky Charm?

johnnygun-
4 years ago#9
I got one either from an S rank (officer difficultly) reward or a random cactuaar award at the terrace/checkbook ranch.

User Info: Relm98

Relm98
4 years ago#10
aquafeenuh posted...
Well, then the obvious question is, does anyone happen to know which mission drops a Mog's Lucky Charm?

I didn't find any mission with it in the guide book.
http://psnprofiles.com/relm87
  • Topic Archived