• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse
  3. Trophy Hunting - Online Trophies

User Info: Moostache7

Moostache7
3 months ago#1
Played through this game on Steam years ago and even though the mechanics were nothing amazing I had some fun with it. Looking to pick this up during the current Big in Japan Sale on PSN because it's crazy cheap and comes bundled with all of the DLC. I am wary, however, since I would be picking this up primarily in hopes of getting the Platinum. While none of the online-only trophies seem difficult, they seem a little bit time consuming, and will definitely need a trophy partner to complete.

I never focused on the Steam Achievements when playing through it before, was only trying to enjoy the game and play online with friends that I knew had it on there; unfortunately, don't have any friends that own it on console. Point is, though, I can't give an actual time estimate on how long they'll take since I never pursued them, but I would guess from a quick look at the requirements that two or three hours at most would be all it took, so long as we both were an hour or so into the singleplayer to begin with.

Is there anyone who would be willing in helping me boost the online trophies for this game so that I can make 100% certain that I am able to Platinum the game, even if the servers go down? I'm looking to do this in the next two weeks or so. PSN username is Moostache7, if you'd prefer to message me directly there rather than here.
3DS FC = 2982 - 1892 - 7142 --- Platinum FC = (pending) --- Black FC = (pending) ---
Steam = Moostache7 --- PSN = Moostache7
(edited 3 months ago)

Moostache7
2 months ago#2
We've got a pair now; we'll need one more for the spectator trophy.
3DS FC = 2982 - 1892 - 7142 --- Platinum FC = (pending) --- Black FC = (pending) ---

Moostache7
2 months ago#3
Bump . . .

User Info: Majarubi

Majarubi
2 months ago#4
I'm about to start this up actually. Still need another person? I mainly just want to get the online stuff on a lot of games finished up in case their servers go down within the next year.
Best Genre: RPG
Few Favorites: XC, CT, FFIV/VI/VIII/X/XIII-2/XIV, ToA/B/X, Nier/Automata, ToCS1/2, Ar Tonelico, RH, KHBBS, SO2/3, SagaF, LoD, DC2, SoM, SH2, VP2

Moostache7
2 months ago#5
Majarubi posted...
I'm about to start this up actually. Still need another person? I mainly just want to get the online stuff on a lot of games finished up in case their servers go down within the next year.
That would be greatly appreciated. I am located EST, and my partner is located on CEST, so hopefully coordinating isn't too big of an issue.

Majarubi
2 months ago#6
Okay cool, my timezone is Central time. Free for a few hours after 10pm on most nights or whenever really on Thursdays and Fridays.
Few Favorites: XC, CT, FFIV/VI/VIII/X/XIII-2/XIV, ToA/B/X, Nier/Automata, ToCS1/2, Ar Tonelico, RH, KHBBS, SO2/3, SagaF, LoD, DC2, SoM, SH2, VP2

Moostache7
1 month ago#7
Majarubi posted...
Okay cool, my timezone is Central time. Free for a few hours after 10pm on most nights or whenever really on Thursdays and Fridays.
Quick update, sorry I've been quiet for so long. Other guy actually finished and he's a pretty busy person, so I'd feel bad asking them to stick around with us. I'm cool to do the two player stuff next week with you if you still need that, but we'll still need a third person for the spectator trophy. If you don't know anybody I'll shoot my guy a message and ask if he can be on briefly just to help us with that, but if you do know someone that would be preferable.

Majarubi
1 month ago#8
Ah, I see. Np, next week should work out fine. I've slowly been going through the story mode and playing other games too.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball: Xenoverse
  3. Trophy Hunting - Online Trophies
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A