This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

For all the people who NEVER EVER star courses.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario Maker
  3. For all the people who NEVER EVER star courses.

User Info: OniLink5000

OniLink5000
2 years ago#41
If you are having trouble getting stars, just create star farms. Easy levels that are impossible to lose, and might be funny. Auto mario levels make good star farms

note: doing this makes you a whore.
Good. You didn't skip over this line of text. This part of the post is actually quite significant and very, very important.

OniLink5000
2 years ago#42
IAmCaptPlanet posted...
NO NO NO. I don't want every person banned from every level for not starring anything. I want the option to block them from my levels. You could let unapreciative buttheads who star nothing play your courses all day.

If they implemented this the better courses would stand out more, not less, because the star to play ratio on them would go up.

I never said anything about banning anyone ever and I would not want that. And since we're talking silly now I would also want a way to block people that DID star EVERY course ever too. Because that would also not be indicative of a courses quality.

I think what would help is that little message that comes up at the bottom of the screen should be expanded (the one that tells you how to star) maybe even have a tutorial showing people how to comment and star levels.

I honestly think some people probablu don't even know how to do it.

Also I think this is the most petty thing I've ever read.
Good. You didn't skip over this line of text. This part of the post is actually quite significant and very, very important.

User Info: ThiefKorin

ThiefKorin
2 years ago#43
I made a wall-jump course for my buddy to practice on and it's received a couple stars.
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Korintheblack

OniLink5000
2 years ago#44
honestly, some people just play the game and they don't care about the rating system. If people don't want to participate in that then that's their prerogative.

Could you imagine playing a game to wind down from having a s***ty day and then it's just like "Sorry. you haven't starred any levels. f*** you"

Could you imagine any world where you wouldn't just shut the game off, and send it back for a refund?
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario Maker
  3. For all the people who NEVER EVER star courses.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived