This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario Maker
  3. The Current Top Star Ranked Person Copied One of My Levels

User Info: untrustful

untrustful
3 years ago#61
The only option you have is to direct people who play the copies to your levels.
TSV: 2721, 3DS: 2062-9903-3990, In Game Name: Dr. Evil
http://i.imgur.com/oE6UMlF.jpg Cure Bitemporal Hemianopsia today!

User Info: luigio17

luigio17
3 years ago#62
Why are people arguing? I only wanted to make people aware that this person is stealing level ideas, that doesn't mean I am actively trying to stop them. The only thing we can do right now is to let people know. Hopefully, some streamer or Youtuber can come along and play these levels, just to show people.

User Info: Xtendtion

Xtendtion
3 years ago#63
^ The last thing you'd need is to have a youtuber play them, just imagine all those viewers that star the copies?

And quite frankly, I think you should try and put an end to that guy.. We don't want no copiers.
Watchya think of my NFS rides? (~'') http://goo.gl/wvEAjw
Enjoy my Mario level ^~^ ID: C0A7-0000-0084-F8FB

luigio17
3 years ago#64
Xtendtion posted...
^ The last thing you'd need is to have a youtuber play them, just imagine all those viewers that star the copies?

And quite frankly, I think you should try and put an end to that guy.. We don't want no copiers.

I wish I could stop them >_<

User Info: Kisiro

Kisiro
3 years ago#65
I don't know if this will help any, but I reported her copied level when I got home from work this morning. As an artist, art theft has always bugged me a great deal, and this is no different to me when it comes to ideas on level designs. Hopefully this'll all stop eventually. Doubtful, but who knows.
Xbox 360 GT: Kisimont. WiiU: Kisimont.
My SMM levels. https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Kisimont/posts

User Info: Omni024

Omni024
3 years ago#66
There only seems to be one person really arguing for this person, for whatever reason. Luigo, I'm pretty sure slmost all of us wants this person stopped out of principle.
Mario Maker World 1 Level Series: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000475-super-mario-maker-level-sharing/72846411

User Info: saintlantis

saintlantis
3 years ago#67
Shadowlynk posted...
It's not just one-screen levels. I was looking through her levels, and one looked familiar:

EB3C-0000-0104-A30F

I checked the Level Sharing board, and sure enough, it's a blatant copy of Lantis's "SuperMarioBros. Deadly World 1-1":

CC94-0000-00F1-FA29

That was my course. Thanks for pointing out. I wish Nintendo will take a legal action regarding this plagiarism.
IGN: Lantis FC: 2294-4703-1674

luigio17
3 years ago#68
Omni024 posted...
There only seems to be one person really arguing for this person, for whatever reason. Luigo, I'm pretty sure slmost all of us wants this person stopped out of principle.

Thats good to hear. The more people that can try reporting the better.

User Info: GeminiSaint

GeminiSaint
3 years ago#69
Omni024 posted...
There only seems to be one person really arguing for this person, for whatever reason.

I'm neither for nor against that Japanese player. I'm just saying it's a little odd how absolutely nobody will try to contact him/her and hear their side of the story. Y'know, for the sake of being fair, if nothing else.

luigio17
3 years ago#70
GeminiSaint posted...
Omni024 posted...
There only seems to be one person really arguing for this person, for whatever reason.

I'm neither for nor against that Japanese player. I'm just saying it's a little odd how absolutely nobody will try to contact him/her and hear their side of the story. Y'know, for the sake of being fair, if nothing else.

Well, the evidence is clearly stacked against them so their side of the story does not matter. They got caught stealing levels. Simple as that.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario Maker
  3. The Current Top Star Ranked Person Copied One of My Levels
  • Topic Archived