• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon
  3. Gamestop $14.99

User Info: sLaCkEr408___RJ

sLaCkEr408___RJ
6 months ago#1
Jumped straight into online multiplayer. Unlocked Splatter Gun, Roller, and Charger. Tried disabling motion controls, but I didnt like it so enabled it again. I'll talk to the sewer guy the next time I play.

Does local 1v1 mean split screen? Would have gotten this game a lot sooner if i knew that.

User Info: Thekeysknees

Thekeysknees
6 months ago#2
local 1v1 is someone has their screen on the gamepad and someone uses the pro controller and uses the television. Sewer guy is campaign (story) mode
Honda stands for Harley Owners Need Dependable Alternatives
FC:2939-3093-1326

User Info: Selaw

Selaw
5 months ago#3
I just picked it up. Matchmaking is slow, but not too bad aside from that. This is from someone who has put hundreds of hours into the sequel.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." -Mewtwo

User Info: sLaCkEr408___RJ

sLaCkEr408___RJ
5 months ago#4
I still play. The online seems active enough. Way better when you reach ranked because more game modes
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon
  3. Gamestop $14.99
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A