• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon
  3. How many save files does this game have?

User Info: Shalalu

Shalalu
4 years ago#1
If none I'll just make a separate account I guess.
3DS friend code: 1633-4715-0033
ID: (Tosod-3DS!) The (!) is included.

User Info: Temileaf

Temileaf
4 years ago#2
Just the one per account.
Marie is a filthy traitor.
Voted Team Self Respecting Inkling.

User Info: Gunsandredroses

Gunsandredroses
4 years ago#3
You can have multiple on one account if you have a USB memory stick.
Hit Ctrl + Alt and down. Come on, I dare you...
2492 - 5282 - 0836 IGN: Kenshi, Tenchi http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506

User Info: Gameandwatch2

Gameandwatch2
4 years ago#4
Having multiple files on a single account seems a little pointless for a game of this nature.
3DS FC: 4511-1815-7291 (Flying Safari: Swanna, Spearow, Doduo)

User Info: Gunsandredroses

Gunsandredroses
4 years ago#5
Gameandwatch2 posted...
Having multiple files on a single account seems a little pointless for a game of this nature.

Unless your camo hoodie keeps getting rolled with bomb abilities and your primary weapon is the Krak-On roller, in which case, having a second file helps.
Hit Ctrl + Alt and down. Come on, I dare you...
2492 - 5282 - 0836 IGN: Kenshi, Tenchi http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506

User Info: Manocheese

Manocheese
4 years ago#6
Gameandwatch2 posted...

It's not pointless if you have multiple people in the house who want different files.
()_() Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
(o.o) http://manocheese.googlepages.com/manocheesery

User Info: EtherealSerpent

EtherealSerpent
4 years ago#7
Manocheese posted...
Gameandwatch2 posted...

It's not pointless if you have multiple people in the house who want different files.

Why would the other people in your house not have their own accounts? With or without a NNID, since it's not needed? I wouldn't want people to have direct access to my save files without directly choosing to use my account anyway.

User Info: Manocheese

Manocheese
4 years ago#8
EtherealSerpent posted...
Manocheese posted...
Gameandwatch2 posted...

Why would the other people in your house not have their own accounts? With or without a NNID, since it's not needed? I wouldn't want people to have direct access to my save files without directly choosing to use my account anyway.

Because most Nintendo consoles don't have an account system and they work just fine. I've never messed around with multiple accounts, but it seems like switching/creating/deleting them would be a huge hassle compared to managing your save files in the game itself.
()_() Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
(o.o) http://manocheese.googlepages.com/manocheesery

User Info: Tzuba12

Tzuba12
4 years ago#9
EtherealSerpent posted...
Manocheese posted...
Gameandwatch2 posted...

Its really not that hard to make a new account for every user in your house. Thats why the account systems exists in the first place.
FC: 0146-8850-9059/ WiiU/3DS nnid: Tzuba12
Steam: Tzuba/ PSN:devaunbeats
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon
  3. How many save files does this game have?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A