• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon
  3. A guide to clothing, abilities, and brands
(message deleted)

User Info: cutiepie-pogo

cutiepie-pogo
4 years ago#12
Street_Overlord posted...
The brands affect the chances of getting certain secondary abilities when you level your gear up. Most brand have one common ability (which is an ability that is five times more likely to appear), and an uncommon ability (which is an ability that has only half the chance to appear).

Wait, what? I had no idea that was the case.

User Info: Street_Overlord

Street_Overlord
4 years ago#13
Yeah, a lot of this info was new to me, too. I learned about brands today, and it didn't seem like many people were aware of this so I had to make a topic to raise awareness. This information makes rerolling for optimal clothing a heck of a lot easier.

User Info: demonfang178

demonfang178
4 years ago#14
Comeback: This is the final hat exclusive, and it boosts all of your stats slightly after you respawn, for a short period of time. Not as useful as the other hat exclusives, since you don't want to be dying a lot.

You mean ALL all (defense, ink resistance, speed, ink usage, special charge, etc)? And for how long? For 30 seconds I might consider this.

I'd test these things myself if I had the item.

User Info: Street_Overlord

Street_Overlord
4 years ago#15
^ Its definitely not 30 seconds. Seems to be about maybe 10, or 15 tops. The boosts aren't that great, either.

User Info: deafdood

deafdood
4 years ago#16
^ Its definitely not 30 seconds. Seems to be about maybe 10, or 15 tops. The boosts aren't that great, either.

Plus in ranked it rarely goes the full time.
3DS FC: 4484-8510-2826, Monster Hunter 4U IGN: El Deafo
Main: Charge Blade, Insect Glaive. HR: 81 Bronze Crown

User Info: demonfang178

demonfang178
4 years ago#17

Oh...thanks...and sticky requested I suppose...

User Info: deafdood

deafdood
4 years ago#18
Congrats on the sticky!
3DS FC: 4484-8510-2826, Monster Hunter 4U IGN: El Deafo
Main: Charge Blade, Insect Glaive. HR: 81 Bronze Crown

User Info: RicherThanRich

RicherThanRich
4 years ago#19
deafdood posted...
Congrats on the sticky!

Also, thank you for taking the time to make this.
It's not easy being rich. It's even harder being richer than rich.
(edited 4 years ago)

User Info: InhaledCorn

InhaledCorn
4 years ago#20
The Sunny-Day Tee, though a one-star item, has a chance to be very good according to this list. It's natural ability is Special Charge Up with a high chance of getting Swim Speed Up tanks to being a Krak-On brand item.

Blueberry Casuals (shoes), also a one-star item, has a natural Ink Saver (Sub) and also Krak-On branded.
Heroic_Teddy: ... but if I had to choose one specific reason [to buy MK8 DLC], it'd be to hear Link's sound effects whenever he gets hit by something.
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon
  3. A guide to clothing, abilities, and brands
  • Post New Message