• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. Transferring characters to PC from console.

User Info: SamuraiJoe

SamuraiJoe
3 years ago#1
I started out playing Grand Theft Auto on the Xbox 360. When the NexGen came out I transferred my 360 character to the Xbox One. Now I have the PC version. When I read on Rockstar support site about transferring it says you can transfer your progress from Xbox One, PS3, or Xbox 360. What I want to know is if I have a character that I've already transferred from the old gen the Xbox One, can I transfer that character from Xbox One to PC? Or if I've already transferred the character from the old gen can I still transfer it to the PC? I appreciate any help.
Founder and President of The Samurai MC -- San Andreas

User Info: EubyGaming

EubyGaming
3 years ago#2
SamuraiJoe posted...
I started out playing Grand Theft Auto on the Xbox 360. When the NexGen came out I transferred my 360 character to the Xbox One. Now I have the PC version. When I read on Rockstar support site about transferring it says you can transfer your progress from Xbox One, PS3, or Xbox 360. What I want to know is if I have a character that I've already transferred from the old gen the Xbox One, can I transfer that character from Xbox One to PC? Or if I've already transferred the character from the old gen can I still transfer it to the PC? I appreciate any help.

Hey mate.

You should be able to transfer, no problems!

I was originally on Xbox360 and then moved to PS4 and now i'm on PC and I didn't have any issues
Ezi now everyone! PS4-PS3-PSVita-PC-3DS-Xbox360
3DS FC: 2036 7733 1133
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. Transferring characters to PC from console.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A