• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. trouble installing/starting game with physical copy

User Info: oldphart

oldphart
8 months ago#1
so bought a physical copy of gta v at walmart for 29.95 installed 7 discs installed game launcher created social club account redeemed code and it just said it gave me the criminal enterprise pack. launcher doesnt find the game title. this has been fairly ridiculous.
The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates.

User Info: Warr

Warr
8 months ago#2
You need to upgrade the launcher from rockstar website. And you could have just skipped the physical install with the download code found in the pack that registers the game on your social club account.
"Pour the wine in the cup of the future and raise your glass for today!!!"
-Virgin Steele, Hot and Wild

User Info: oldphart

oldphart
7 months ago#3
Warr posted...
You need to upgrade the launcher from rockstar website. And you could have just skipped the physical install with the download code found in the pack that registers the game on your social club account.
All true.
To complete the thread it was my mistake. There were two activation codes in the package, i was using the wrong one.
The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. trouble installing/starting game with physical copy
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A