• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Making Money In GTA 5 Story Mode

User Info: MrSnuffy

MrSnuffy
10 months ago#1
Ive found very little information on making money in Story Mode other than Missions Do Not Pay. ??? What is the point then? Does Online pay? Is this geared to have you join online? The only info I found was..
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/634491-grand-theft-auto-v/67367150
and each pay very little in terms of gaining enough to buy the properties mentioned. The Marina mentioned is 250,000 and so far the armored cars are only 5,000. That's too much work to only buy one property. As for the gun running, I have not seen that option yet and I have had the airport for a while now. What was their logic in doing this? As much as the graphics are great, it does not seem to be worth the effort to do the missions.

MrSnuffy
10 months ago#2
I do want to mention that I found one random event that paid 60,000. I was traveling in the NE part of the map and came across a gun fight that had a number of cop cars and 3 other cars. The occupants had 2 suit cases that I picked up that had cash. Once I picked up the cases the cops came after me. All I had to do was escape, which is not difficult to do in this version of GTA

MrSnuffy
10 months ago#3
Then there was the weed farm in the NE section also. It is the road that ends in a left hook, just above the system of roads above Trevor's Airport. That was ok money.

User Info: JACKBUTTMOMMY

JACKBUTTMOMMY
7 months ago#4
I’m surprised you had trouble finding this. My recommendation would be looking up the stock market/assassination missions guide, if you’re still having trouble.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Making Money In GTA 5 Story Mode
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A