• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Bonus things download or code?

User Info: rhoadsofrock

rhoadsofrock
1 year ago#1
So, I previously had gotten the collector's edition of GTA V on PS3, which came with a download code for bonus stuff - haircuts, tattoos, special vehicles with garages for Michael, Franklin and Trevor, the atomic blimp and a few other things.

I finally got around to upgrading to the Xbox One version of the game (I actually just realized this year the PS3 version only outputs at 720p as the highest resolution), and I was wondering if all this bonus stuff that I had before can be bought or downloaded on Xbox One version?

If the answer is "no", then that's ok, I'll still play the game, but yeah..... kind of sucks if I can't get all the same stuff that I had before, but I still love playing the game.

User Info: Lahar

Lahar
1 year ago#2
I don't know everything that was available in last gen's collector's edition, but I do know that there was the Carbon RS bike and the Hotknife (because I saw others with them and wanted them but I had the normal game), and these two are available to buy this gen. The blimp is also available without needing a code.

If you know what you're missing, it might be worth checking in game, like the vehicle websites and at the clothing stores, barber's, etc. to see if they're all there.
Please be Somerset Maugham.
Please be Somerset Maugham.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Bonus things download or code?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A