• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Game won't load, if it does, it loads into unfinished apartment.

User Info: Nightrider1861

Nightrider1861
1 year ago#1
For some reason, starting a few hours ago, I have not been able to load into online upon starting the game, it just does not load, not error message, nothing, just infinite loading. I didn't see this as much of a problem at first, because I thought I could just load into online from story mode, this was not the case. I first attempted to join friends, in which it did load into the game after a few minutes, but I was promptly greeted with an unfinished apartment, complete with gaping holes instead of windows, missing doors, etc (I was also not able to open my interaction menu or my phone). But the worst part of all, my door to leave didn't work at all, I had no option to exit the apartment nor to enter my garage. I then closed the game, loaded into story mode, and tried to enter into a solo session, that however, did not even manage to load my apartment. As I type this, I am waiting for my apartment to load after about 5 minutes of fruitless loading screens. I have never seen a similar situation to mine, so I have nothing to refer to, this is a very annoying problem as I can no longer access the online mode what soever, TIA for anyone who can help.
Edit: Spelling
Stressed, Depressed, and Band Obsessed

Nightrider1861
1 year ago#2
*Update*
I am now able to load in through the online start-up as normal, although now pausing the game brings me to another infinite buffering circle and my house in furnished, although I still cannot access my phone or interaction menu along with any interactions inside of my apartment, such as watching tv.

Nightrider1861
1 year ago#3
*Update Update* I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, didn't try that before because my internet is slow lol but that did fix the problem, it now runs smooth as butter.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Game won't load, if it does, it loads into unfinished apartment.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A