• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. Is there a new heist coming in December?
Natural510 2 months ago#11
Coolhand posted...
Real talk tho, it's funny how there's 2.8 million NPCs that will call you or interact with you and somehow, the one to replace Lester/"LJT" as the one everyone would like to deliver to the cannibals slathered in BBQ sauce is the one that's actually a real person.

Well you really have to give R* credit. They delivered one heist during the pandemic which was low-effort, high-reward and had an actually cool NPC who was witty and enjoyable to hear. And then they went right back to the PITA missions/heists with the most annoying hosts yet. It's like scoring a hot supermodel wife who only f***s you once a year to keep you from leaving.
As empty vessels make the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest blabbers. - Plato
angelganon 1 month ago#12
Official word is no its just more tuners stuff
Ganondorf for President
FunkyKong84 1 month ago#13
angelganon posted...
Official word is no its just more tuners stuff

Tuners? Like new missions?
Super Mario Maker 2 ID: 0KG-1D8-X0G
nativengine 1 month ago#14
Franklin and Dr. Dre DLC

https://www.rockstargames.com/videos/12250

Jive Turkey
Natural510 1 month ago#15
I love it. Franklin is the most tolerable of the story mode characters and Dre is featured (with Dre music). That alone will be worth logging in.
As empty vessels make the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest blabbers. - Plato
FluffyKidJoe 1 month ago#16
Guess I should grind a few million.... which these days takes 3 hours
Some are guessing the expansion will cost between $10-20 million which is very cheap.
Currently Playing: SRTT, Forza 4, Kingdoms of Amalur, AOT:TDC
SJWFaqs 1 month ago#18
nativengine posted...
Franklin and Dr. Dre DLC

https://www.rockstargames.com/videos/12250
🥱
FunkyKong84 1 month ago#19
That's great news. Finally a reason to play this game again.

Is this the first time a real life person is being featured in the GTA games?

Also, it'd be cool to see Michael too playing a role in online modes. Yeah I know he's hated by many, but still.
Super Mario Maker 2 ID: 0KG-1D8-X0G
SJWFaqs 1 month ago#20
Out of the three main protagonists in the single player mode I definitely would have preferred to see what sorta bat s*** crazy type of content they would come up with for Trevor versus Michael or Franklin.

Not to mention Dr. Dre is overrated as is his "music". Of course the worst part of this DLC is we get to deal with Lamar again too. Joy.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. Is there a new heist coming in December?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A