• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. How's your garage space situation?

User Info: Coolhand

Coolhand
1 month ago#1
I literally have every garage space it is possible to have in this game. In back to back days on the prize wheel I won (off the mystery slot) a diabolus motorcycle (never owned it, it's not a bad bike) and a chino (I do own one, but maybe I'll pimp this one out too).

As a result, I have one slot left in my auto shop (so I can customize) and the sole slot on the primary nightclub level (always have used it to move cars around). I don't want to fill those. Of my 'preassigned' slots maybe half are full (I don't own an AA trailer, only own one Cerebrus, etc.) because eh, who cares.

I'm in danger of winning another Calico (the prize ride this week), and if I do decisions will need to be made, lol.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: GasmanOAV

GasmanOAV
1 month ago#2
I recently maxed out my garage spaces by buying a high end apartment in all 7 apartment buildings plus a stilt house. I have maximum garage space in all of the other properties that you can own and store vehicles in.

My overall expenses have been $578.6M of which $375.4M has been spent on vehicles and maintenance. I’ve earned $229.7M from selling vehicles. I’ve sold a lot of the vehicles that I’ve owned. I get tired of them, or want to spend my money on other vehicles. I have repurchased some vehicles again, sometimes more than once.

I would have to guess that I have about 50 spaces left only because I’ve sold off so many cars, but they are filling up again. I wish Rockstar tracked how many vehicles we’ve owned.
I'm not even winded.

User Info: halapeno

halapeno
1 month ago#3
GasmanOAV posted...
My overall expenses have been $578.6M of which $375.4M has been spent on vehicles and maintenance. I’ve earned $229.7M from selling vehicles.
FYI, those expense statistics may not be entirely accurate. I'm not sure about vehicles and maintenance, but if you were to take a look at your bank statement immediately upon paying out a heist setup cost, you'll see the heist fee noted as a "style and entertainment" expenditure.

I mean, if you're doing a heist mainly just to entertain yourself and you do it in style, I suppose you could consider that accurate, but personally I think only money spent on clothing, hair, makeup and tattoos should fall under that category.

Don't look at my sig.

User Info: Coolhand

Coolhand
1 month ago#4
Won the podium vehicle, lmao.

Sold the Nebula Turbo I owned (it's a pretty lame car tbh) and upgraded the podium car to more or less match it. I think I came out about $25k to the good, heh.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. How's your garage space situation?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A