• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
young186 3 months ago#1
The South American import will not generate any coke. I’ve tried to change the technicians (I have the weed one too) but it doesn’t fix the issue. Any work arounds?
XBOX ONE GAMER TAG : GUBMENT86
PS GAMERTAG : GUB-MENT86. SWITCH FRIEND CODE : SW-5747-9881-6293
GasmanOAV 3 months ago#2
I had the same problem with one of my guys a couple of times. I moved the guys around and it seemed to work. You could try reloading the online.
I'm not even winded.
KevChaos86 3 months ago#3
young186 posted...
The South American import will not generate any coke. I’ve tried to change the technicians (I have the weed one too) but it doesn’t fix the issue. Any work arounds?

Just sell whatever has accumulated; that should reset the technicians.
young186 3 months ago#4
KevChaos86 posted...
Just sell whatever has accumulated; that should reset the technicians.

I will try that.
XBOX ONE GAMER TAG : GUBMENT86
PS GAMERTAG : GUB-MENT86. SWITCH FRIEND CODE : SW-5747-9881-6293
darkknight338 3 months ago#5
Selling all supplies has always fix the issue for me.
Currently Playing: SRTT, Forza 4, Kingdoms of Amalur, AOT:TDC
Project Mayhem 3 months ago#6
When the nightclub update hit there was a bug where some of the stuff just wouldn’t accumulate. This might sound dumb but because of the bug what I do is I would accumulate and right before I sold I would turn off the accumulation. I would then sell my stuff and I would not start accumulating again until I logged on again next time. This has never failed me but I will admit I might be over doing it as I know lots of people have never had a problem with the accumulation.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A