• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
young186 2 months ago#1
So I am saving up money to buy a vehicle that makes running jobs (coke, weed, etc.) easier. Reading reviews it seems the MK II is the best. What do I need to do/own to upgrade it to it's full capacity?
XBOX ONE GAMER TAG : GUBMENT86
PS GAMERTAG : GUB-MENT86. SWITCH FRIEND CODE : SW-5747-9881-6293
KevChaos86 2 months ago#2
young186 posted...
So I am saving up money to buy a vehicle that makes running jobs (coke, weed, etc.) easier. Reading reviews it seems the MK II is the best. What do I need to do/own to upgrade it to it's full capacity?

A Nightclub, & a Terrorbyte with the Special Vehicle Workshop.
young186 2 months ago#3
In your opinion which is the best night club to own? I think I read that you need a nightclub warehouse to store the terrorbyte.
XBOX ONE GAMER TAG : GUBMENT86
PS GAMERTAG : GUB-MENT86. SWITCH FRIEND CODE : SW-5747-9881-6293
KevChaos86 2 months ago#4
young186 posted...
In your opinion which is the best night club to own? I think I read that you need a nightclub warehouse to store the terrorbyte.

I personally prefer the Downtown Vinewood Nightclub location, because it's the most centrally located Nightclub on the map. And that is correct, you do need a Nightclub to store the Terrorbyte.
Shadow Flare 1 month ago#5
I got the Elysian Island nightclub because nobody ever goes there and I also have a vehicle warehouse there. Sometimes supply missions are a pain in the ass plus personal vehicle spawning is broken there

The MKII is expensive but I believe the original Oppressor actually costs more, but you do need a Terrorbyte with workshop to be able to upgrade it. Great vehicle, it’s definitely faster than the Deluxo, but sometimes the MK-I is more fun to play around with
War is where the young and stupid are tricked by the old and bitter into killing each other.
(edited 1 month ago)
darkknight338 1 month ago#6
Shadow Flare posted...
The MKII is expensive but I believe the original Oppressor actually costs more
Actually the MKII is more expensive with a buy it now price of $3,890,250.
Currently Playing: SRTT, Forza 4, Kingdoms of Amalur, AOT:TDC
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A