• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. Does a business' stock boost a nightclub's production?

User Info: solarboy52

solarboy52
4 days ago#1
I've got a cargo warehouse, a bunker, and three biker businesses. I actively sell the cargo and bunker but i leave my three motor cycle businesses alone. I've also noticed that the three biker business stock in the nightclub generates significantly faster than the cargo or bunker stock, is that standard or are the biker businesses generating nightclub stock faster because they have a high level of business stock
I'm not insane, I've just traveled so deep into insanity, that I came out on the other side into sanity

User Info: Minesweeper_

Minesweeper_
3 days ago#2
Nightclub stock produces at a set rate for each product type as long as the requisite business is open. Product and supply levels at the business don’t influence nightclub stock production at all.

The reason the bars for MC product fill up faster is because you can’t hold as much of that kind of stock compared to cargo or guns.

User Info: halapeno

halapeno
3 days ago#3
solarboy52 posted...
I've also noticed that the three biker business stock in the nightclub generates significantly faster than the cargo or bunker stock
They don't. Well, coke does. Among those five (coke, meth, cash, guns, cargo) coke is the fastest earner (10k/hour) while cash is the slowest earner (7k/hour).
Don't look at my sig.

solarboy52
3 days ago#4
halapeno posted...
They don't. Well, coke does. Among those five (coke, meth, cash, guns, cargo) coke is the fastest earner (10k/hour) while cash is the slowest earner (7k/hour).
Of the 7 stocks, what are the 5 i should set my technicians to acquire?
I'm not insane, I've just traveled so deep into insanity, that I came out on the other side into sanity

halapeno
3 days ago#5
solarboy52 posted...
Of the 7 stocks, what are the 5 i should set my technicians to acquire?
The five aforementioned (coke, meth, cash, guns, cargo). Leave them on those and don't reassign them. Coke, meth, and cash each take 20 hours to fill. When Tony texts you to inform you that one of them is filled, return to your nightclub and do a full sale. This ensures your nightclub will continue to accrue goods for you at the highest possible $/hour rate. Rinse, repeat.
Don't look at my sig.

halapeno
3 days ago#6
Numbers!

Goods value and accrument time per unit

Cocaine (20k) - 120 minutes
Cargo (10k) - 70 minutes
Meth (8.5k) - 60 minutes
Guns (5k) - 40 minutes
Cash (3.5k) - 30 minutes
Weed (1.5k)- 20 minutes
Documents (1k) - 15 minutes

Earnings per hour

Cocaine $10k
Cargo $8.57k
Meth $8.5k
Guns $7.5k
Cash $7k
Weed $4.5k
Documents $4k

^See, weed and documents are crap. It only takes 15 minutes to accrue one unit of documents, but that one unit is only worth 1k, and this is where so many players wrongfoot themselves. "Oh, my cocaine guy is finished. Guess I'll reassign him to documents". And while that's better than him doing nothing, he's gone from earning you 10k per hour to just 4k per hour. You don't want that. You want him accruing cocaine again. This is why you should do a full sale when just one of your techs finishes up. Clears out the warehouse and keeps all of them earning at the highest rate possible.
Don't look at my sig.
(edited 3 days ago)

solarboy52
3 days ago#7
halapeno posted...
The five aforementioned (coke, meth, cash, guns, cargo). Leave them on those and don't reassign them. Coke, meth, and cash each take 20 hours to fill. When Tony texts you to inform you that one of them is filled, return to your nightclub and do a full sale. This ensures your nightclub will continue to accrue goods for you at the highest possible $/hour rate. Rinse, repeat.
Does it affect anything if i do a sell all before one of the stocks maxes out? I know i'll earn less cash per sale, but i'll still basically get the same amout overall amd in the same timeframe, right?

halapeno
3 days ago#8
solarboy52 posted...
Does it affect anything if i do a sell all before one of the stocks maxes out?
Nope.

I know i'll earn less cash per sale, but i'll still basically get the same amout overall amd in the same timeframe, right?
Yep.
Don't look at my sig.

User Info: Andrew Shinn

Andrew Shinn
3 days ago#9
Youll also probably get to use the speedo instead of the mule
R.I.P Nicky-------------Pat-------------Mother Puss--------Skatz-----Pumba-----Whiskey
1989-30/4/02__1988-20/11/02__198?-22/12/02___27/4/19__12/6/19___1/2020
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. Does a business' stock boost a nightclub's production?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A