• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. What does cleaning service do?

User Info: Adams41

Adams41
2 years ago#1
I used it and all it done was spawned a maid, does she do anything or just pretend to clean my brand new untouched house

User Info: Atomicsniper

Atomicsniper
2 years ago#2
Hmm, I believe you can host party’s if you own the party penthouse

Perhaps it/she cleans the mess the party ppl leave all over your penthouse

I own the more expensive one and could not find the option to have a party although a friend of mine had one yesterday
Father of two little ninjas

User Info: Smoidal

Smoidal
2 years ago#3
Clean

Adams41
2 years ago#4
@Atomicsniper I think I seen an option on the penthouse phone that was blacked out ( I just have the cheap penthouse)

User Info: Atomicsniper

Atomicsniper
2 years ago#5
Adams41 posted...
@Atomicsniper I think I seen an option on the penthouse phone that was blacked out ( I just have the cheap penthouse)

Ahh cheers mate
I only learned today there’s an interactive phone in the penthouse, gives me some hope I’ll be able to have one of these parties lol
Father of two little ninjas

User Info: fignuts198282

fignuts198282
2 years ago#6
Yeah after the party your penthouse is a disaster. Calling maid service cleans it up.

User Info: Natural510

Natural510
2 years ago#7
They should’ve added a “me love you long time” service, since you can already do it on the street.
As empty vessels make the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest blabbers. - Plato

User Info: Malcrasternus

Malcrasternus
2 years ago#8
Over time, the penthouse will grow unkempt as well, even without throwing a party.
4/15/1951 - 3/18/2014

Adams41
2 years ago#9
Messiness doesn’t matter to me, if I have a party I’ll just leave the mess
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. What does cleaning service do?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A