• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. Who else wants more bounty hunter missions.

User Info: mavrick_19

mavrick_19
4 months ago#1
Personally I think the bounty hunter missions that were just added were kind of awesome and I would love to see more missions for bounty hunter maybe randomly generated. What do you guys think.

User Info: samsengir

samsengir
4 months ago#2
Perhaps another basement added to contain the bounties ready for despatch to a human trafficker (multiple bounties at once too) or alternatively take them to Maude straight away.
For a riskier reward you could take them to the Altruist’s camp instead.
PSN ID - samsengir
People say they could care less when, logically, they mean they couldn't care less.

User Info: Natural510

Natural510
4 months ago#3
Hopefully we get at least one more treasure hunt before RDR2 drops; they’re a lot of fun.

User Info: Supremo

Supremo
4 months ago#4
I also loved them
Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are. - Ryu

User Info: Coolhand

Coolhand
4 months ago#5
For $10k? Meh.

(use the knuckle-dusters, btw. People trying to figure out how not to kill the target, one punch does it.)

I dunno, they were too simplistic. You sock them in the mush and they'll walk behind you from the boardwalk to Sandy Shores. I just burned through them as fast as possible to get the 250k.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtbp5cTLLjo

User Info: The_Shape_

The_Shape_
4 months ago#6
I thought they were pretty fun for a change.

User Info: MrBeens

MrBeens
4 months ago#7
Coolhand posted...

(use the knuckle-dusters, btw. People trying to figure out how not to kill the target, one punch does it.)

I just shot them in the leg once or twice. Worked perfect every time.

User Info: ThrillKillFan

ThrillKillFan
4 months ago#8
Coolhand posted...
For $10k? Meh.

I dunno, they were too simplistic. You sock them in the mush and they'll walk behind you from the boardwalk to Sandy Shores. I just burned through them as fast as possible to get the 250k.

I tried doing the $10k each but after the first two the other three were in far flung corners of the map far away from Sandy Shores.

So I said screw it and just whipped out the shotgun and blasted them.

They were an OK distraction for a bit. But chances are I probably won't even use the stone hatchet anymore after using it for the $250k challenge.
Internet forum logic: When my opinion agrees with yours we're good. When it doesn't, the one with the different opinion is 'whining'. Gotta love the internet!

User Info: StrawStack1

StrawStack1
4 months ago#9
MrBeens posted...
Coolhand posted...

I just shot them in the leg once or twice. Worked perfect every time.

Yep, this. A pistol round or two to the knee and they go down like a cheap hooker.

As for more bounties, IF they paid higher and IF they come up with some more creative scenarios to track them down other than driving to an area with a yellow circle. Paying higher and coming up with creative missions has not been their forte as of late.

User Info: kablamo

kablamo
4 months ago#10
Night stick worked great.

I have a good video of landing near a target in the buzzard, she runs to me, and just as I'm getting out, I basically b**** slapped her with the night stick, quick surrender.
It's not that it's difficult to be successful, it's just real easy not to be.
"Your bargaining posture is highly dubious" - Unicron
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. Who else wants more bounty hunter missions.
  • Topic Archived