Cargobob necessary for effective I/E?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. Cargobob necessary for effective I/E?

User Info: jakedyer68

jakedyer68
5 days ago#1
Importing and exporting cars has become basically my main income in this game and my question is would it be worthwhile to spend a 1.7 million dollars on a Cargobob to make this more effective. I have considered waiting for sale but kind of thinking now that I have two million I might as well just do it

User Info: SparkItUp

SparkItUp
5 days ago#2
The time it saves itself makes it worthwhile

User Info: jakedyer68

jakedyer68
5 days ago#3
Does it matter which one? Is there another copter that does the same thing?

User Info: Supremo

Supremo
5 days ago#4
I missed the week the cargobob was on sale this year... I still hit myself for it
Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are. - Ryu

User Info: SparkItUp

SparkItUp
5 days ago#5
jakedyer68 posted...
Does it matter which one? Is there another copter that does the same thing?

I believe they are the same performance wise, it's just a matter of which livery you want on it...Camouflage or Jetsom

User Info: kuter

kuter
5 days ago#6
If you buy the cargobob, it'll set you back further. I personally don't use it as people can't homing missile when your in those cars, but if fly with a cargobob, they can. So by the time you respawn, the guy will most likely have blown up the car, but thats just worst case scenario.

If you're one of those MTU lobby wannabe, get it, will probably help.

User Info: justinlynch3

justinlynch3
5 days ago#7
If you want to retrieve and deliver cars with little to no damage, then the Cargobob is a must.

Personally I drive the cars most times, it's just more fun. I don't mind losing a potential 2-3k that much. While Cargobob'ing is safest, after a while it gets pretty boring.
Check out my youtube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/user/justinlynch3

User Info: samsengir

samsengir
5 days ago#8
It can be useful but is by no means necessary.
Both function exactly the same.

Can you spare the cash to buy one or are funds a little tight?
PSN ID - samsengir

User Info: _MARTIANS_

_MARTIANS_
5 days ago#9
I've sold over 700 cars and I rarely use the Cargobob. Not much time to be saved Cargobobbing actually. And if you're in a crowded server and getting attacked you run out of options pretty fast if you're up in the air. A dedicated hydra griefer will probably get you either way, but if you're driving it you have a greater chance of getting away compared to air lifting it. The Cargobob is so slow, so depending on the pickup location driving will be faster, esp within the city limits.
PSN: MARTIANS
Crew: Alien Rectumz (Open)

User Info: Smoidal

Smoidal
5 days ago#10
justinlynch3 posted...
If you want to retrieve and deliver cars with little to no damage, then the Cargobob is a must.

Personally I drive the cars most times, it's just more fun. I don't mind losing a potential 2-3k that much. While Cargobob'ing is safest, after a while it gets pretty boring.

truth

1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. Cargobob necessary for effective I/E?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.