• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. Are you on the guestlist?

User Info: Smoidal

Smoidal
5 months ago#21
It goes all week so I just boot another one each day while I am doing something around my house. Just let it boot
You must be on twice too lol. How do you manage grinding both controllers at once
My 6th one went Bad Sport Sunday for 8 days.

Too much fun... BOOM!

User Info: GSid

GSid
5 months ago#22
CODYQX4 posted...
Smoidal posted...
I'm on 4 times

Only 4 times? Forgetting about the rest of your alt accounts?

Cody it must be your “nigatism, negitism.” Reeeereheheh.
You're entitled to your own opinion. You're not entitled to your own facts. B4 you create a topic, use the Search Topic feature. Anti-MicroTransaction

User Info: CODYQX4

CODYQX4
5 months ago#23
Smoidal posted...
It goes all week so I just boot another one each day while I am doing something around my house. Just let it boot
You must be on twice too lol. How do you manage grinding both controllers at once
My 6th one went Bad Sport Sunday for 8 days.

Too much fun... BOOM!

You actually think I can bear to play this s*** on 2 characters? I almost never play this game as is, though I spend some time in party chat most days. My 2nd hasn't been online in over a month, and is typically only booted on for glitch assistance. I don't give a f*** about exclusive content or earning money on it, padding it's KDR (and I don't farm it either, or it wouldn't have a 2+ KDR if I farmed it all day). INB4 you falsely claim an account with 0 KDR that nuked you was me, because it wasn't.

I only care about my main, unlike you, who buys the same stuff and outfit for each character and runs businesses on all of them. I don't know why you always claim you get Bad Sport. If you do, which accounts? If you are regularly getting Bad Sport in the current year, you must play like a fool (or maybe get mass reported for under the map glitching), because it's stupid easy to not get Bad Sport points over the past 2 years if you are actively committing to farm a lobby for kills. Someone who plays as much as you should have figured out how not to go there anymore. Last time I went was probably 4 years ago. I don't even know if Heists were out yet. So many ways to avoid it and more info on how it works is out now.
Because Cark Shards bro...

Smoidal
5 months ago#24
Lol. Projected one. I

Smoidal
5 months ago#25
Lol. Projected one. I think you are believing your own post projecting. I only have bought businesses on 1 or 2 accounts they are shut down. I do not grind anything. I do have clubhouses on all for spawning. I do not do IE
On any. Your pledge even blurts out more projections than you do. Lol
Have a great day

User Info: MrBeens

MrBeens
5 months ago#26
What exactly does getting on the guest list do?

EDIT: Nevermind, read the link posted earlier.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto Online
  3. Are you on the guestlist?
  • Topic Archived