• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Let It Die
  3. F**k you d.o.d green metal!

User Info: Youloveme313

Youloveme313
4 years ago#1
I have not seen d.o.d green metal since the start of the game... And i sold it not knowing what the hell it even was... I am being punished by the let it die gods... ive killed jin-die about 20 times on 16. Cant find quest for it..(may have already done them and i dont remember) i know i can buy it... but wtf.
Sincerely,
This game will be the death of me.

User Info: guncaddy

guncaddy
4 years ago#2
Yeah dod arms green is hard to farm if you don't visit the brother
Pretty pretty is the horsey who hath drunken the magic tequila

User Info: GOLDILOX

GOLDILOX
4 years ago#3
It took forever for me to start getting it from any chests or bosses, but now it's flowing pretty regularly. Persevere!
we... must... save... this... doomed... world...

Youloveme313
4 years ago#4
GOLDILOX posted...
now it's flowing pretty regularly.

So jealous! I have an easier time getting black metal

User Info: xtric8

xtric8
4 years ago#5
I've gotten dod green a couple times at the white chest in 11 Nokejiri

Youloveme313
4 years ago#6
xtric8 posted...

xtric8 posted...

Nice! Thank you... Im about to try it.

User Info: jsquad4136

jsquad4136
4 years ago#7
You are bound to be collecting some serious KC while farming those chests. Might as well run by the moving store to buy a DOD as well. 30,000. He only has one at a time though and that drives me crazy.
"I haven't been a child since I was 8 years old."
Batman

User Info: phineasfool

phineasfool
4 years ago#8
Everything I want to upgrade requires bullet metal and those damn bullet tubers almost never give any of it up.
GT - phineasfool
Switch FC - 4553-0472-6618

User Info: AmnesiaBat

AmnesiaBat
4 years ago#9
phineasfool posted...
Everything I want to upgrade requires bullet metal and those damn bullet tubers almost never give any of it up.

Tell me bout it
A Joke? That'll cost ya!

User Info: Taigoro

Taigoro
4 years ago#10
ive killed jin-die about 20 times on 16.

Sorry but I don't think Jin-Die drops D.O.D. metals. Jin-Die drops the War Ensemble metals while Coen drops the D.O.D. ones. But there isn't a Coen in the 11-20f range so that sucks.

This leaves the only way to get D.O.D. green being either from a traveling merchant (for 30k, one at a time) or chests from trap rooms. Like the one in Nokejiri mentioned above on 11f. When farming trap rooms be sure to use a Treasure Hunter decal if you can (if haven't beaten the game then have to hope for a premium one from mushroom stew, but once you get one it's amazing, I never leave home without it now and probably couldn't go back to not using it). But the point is that the chest in the trap room will show up as a material icon (mine cart with stuff in it) on map if it has a metal in it. You don't know what type of metal but metal none the less (may be D.O.D, War Ensemble, Candlewolf, or MILK). So as soon as you get to the trap room's floor you can see if it's worth going over there unless you still want to for money or something.

I'm not sure if Max Sharp (10f boss) can drop D.O.D. metal or not. I thought the first time I killed him he dropped a green one which was cool but I've killed him a few more times since then and only got money from the chests in the subway after fighting him.
  1. Boards
  2. Let It Die
  3. F**k you d.o.d green metal!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A