• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodborne
  3. How much of this game can be completed with co-op?

User Info: Malobonez

Malobonez
1 month ago#1
Beat this game alone years ago but I’m trying to convince my cousin to play it with me. Can this entire game be beaten co op ? Thank you .
Frieza! One day I will be the king of the pirates, believe it! - Deku from Bleach.

User Info: themoonblaster

themoonblaster
1 month ago#2
There are some points where you have to go through solo, but you can co-op every boss iirc.
FC: 1263-9088-1902 Ultra Moon IGN: Eleanor
"Struggle against these holy chains... Shining Bind!"

User Info: Unbound-King

Unbound-King
1 month ago#3
You can only co-op in an area where the boss is alive.

So transitional areas between places are a no-go. Areas where the boss is dead are a no-go.
And the start of the game requires you to get at least 1 Insight via Item use or boss encounter before you're able to Summon or even just use the Doll.
GT: Sho Minamimotto PSN: Azure_Reaper8 3Ds FC: 0662-2616-5710
I prefer casual games. Let's play! [I fear vacuums and the ocean and I'm a Scrublord. I suck!]

User Info: JTKirkhammer

JTKirkhammer
1 month ago#4
Unbound-King posted...

So transitional areas between places are a no-go. Areas where the boss is dead are a no-go.
And the start of the game requires you to get at least 1 Insight via Item use or boss encounter before you're able to Summon or even just use the Doll.

I haven't tried this or have had any summoners have me try this but can you say leave Witches alive, summon there and back track to co-op bloody crow? Or are you prevented from entering the Church? Just a thought.

User Info: Unbound-King

Unbound-King
1 month ago#5
JTKirkhammer posted...
Unbound-King posted...

I haven't tried this or have had any summoners have me try this but can you say leave Witches alive, summon there and back track to co-op bloody crow? Or are you prevented from entering the Church? Just a thought.

Never tried it myself, either.
But I believe there's a barrier by Hemwick's Lamp on the gate leading back to the path with all the gunners before Cathedral Ward. Or perhaps it's even the same barrier you get when you summon for CW and it's right before the little cave-like opening leading into said path with gunners.

The best way to get help for Bloody Crow or Eileen would be to do the CW skip and trigger the blood moon. Even in that new encounter, you wouldn't want to kill Amelia immediately since then the summons would diappear before long, but at least two players would be able to fight Crow/Eileen while the third holds Amelia's aggro.
GT: Sho Minamimotto PSN: Azure_Reaper8 3Ds FC: 0662-2616-5710
I prefer casual games. Let's play! [I fear vacuums and the ocean and I'm a Scrublord. I suck!]

User Info: KDTProjekt

KDTProjekt
1 month ago#6
JTKirkhammer posted...
Unbound-King posted...

There's a fog wall between Hemwick and Cathedral Ward if you initiate co-op. Just cheese Blood Crow with poison knives.
"Gamefaqs is just a random rants generator" - Westcurry

User Info: JTKirkhammer

JTKirkhammer
1 month ago#7
Unbound-King posted...
JTKirkhammer posted...
Unbound-King posted...

Never tried it myself, either.
But I believe there's a barrier by Hemwick's Lamp on the gate leading back to the path with all the gunners before Cathedral Ward. Or perhaps it's even the same barrier you get when you summon for CW and it's right before the little cave-like opening leading into said path with gunners.

The best way to get help for Bloody Crow or Eileen would be to do the CW skip and trigger the blood moon. Even in that new encounter, you wouldn't want to kill Amelia immediately since then the summons would diappear before long, but at least two players would be able to fight Crow/Eileen while the third holds Amelia's aggro.

Very good point.

I think you're referring to the skip that lands on top of the fence followed by a jump that fixed the camera to get the password? I've done it on a speed run way back. Assuming it hasn't been patched, I'd imagine most people who do the CW skip can also handle Crow/Eileen no problem.

Looks like KDT confirmed you can't back track...
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodborne
  3. How much of this game can be completed with co-op?
  • Topic Archived