• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodborne
  3. Which FS game has best pvp currently?

User Info: BlackChocoboSox

BlackChocoboSox
1 month ago#1
Been hearing that this games pvp has had a come back recently. Ive been tempted to hop back im after beating Sekiro.

I really do miss trying new builds, and sadly Dark Souls Remastered just isnt fun for me because of its matchmaking system..its also dead af otherwise id be playing it.

Dks3 seems to active still but pvp is a f***ing mess in that game.
PSN: S1lentSt0rmx.
Gamefaqs is a Troll cave.

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
1 month ago#2
DkS2 is tops for FromSoft PvP imo.
"In the end we're all dicks".-ReiderAsmadi
Candy, tastes like chicken if chicken was a candy -Toki Wartooth

BlackChocoboSox
1 month ago#3
Lord_Wombat posted...
DkS2 is tops for FromSoft PvP imo.

Gosh i cant stand dks2 sometimes. I havent played much of it really. Never beat it.

User Info: KDTProjekt

KDTProjekt
1 month ago#4
Demon's Souls.
"Gamefaqs is just a random rants generator" - Westcurry

User Info: Foxhound3857

Foxhound3857
1 month ago#5
Dark Souls 3 has the best PvP imo, with how fluid and responsive the controls are, and how good the netcode usually is.

Dark Souls 2 is the worst. No build variety, everybody does the same powerstanced dual weapon bulls*** that pretty much wipes you out in one combo, and the movement and combat is very clunky and floaty. Also, SM is horrible.

Bloodborne has okay PvP imo, but it's hard to find players who want to duel without the use of Blood Vials. I personally consider it just as bad as Estus for the purposes of a 1v1 matchup. And twinks/veteran characters tend to do absolutely monstrous damage because of the quality of their gems.
And you will all live to grow and thrive and lead happy lives...
...until old age take you back to the weeds.

KDTProjekt
1 month ago#6
Foxhound3857 posted...
Dark Souls 3 has the best PvP imo, with how fluid and responsive the controls are, and how good the netcode usually is.

Dark Souls 2 is the worst. No build variety, everybody does the same powerstanced dual weapon bulls*** that pretty much wipes you out in one combo, and the movement and combat is very clunky and floaty. Also, SM is horrible.

Bloodborne has okay PvP imo, but it's hard to find players who want to duel without the use of Blood Vials. I personally consider it just as bad as Estus for the purposes of a 1v1 matchup. And twinks/veteran characters tend to do absolutely monstrous damage because of the quality of their gems.

The PvP in all of them is fundamentally the same in the higher tiers of their variable skill ceilings: he who acts first, loses.

BlackChocoboSox
1 month ago#7
Was considering coming back to this to make a pvp build after reading that the pvp community is making a come back. This is the only game where I still enjoy doing pve runs.

Its really hard for me to play Dks3. I am soooo burnt out by it, and the main game just isnt appealing to me for some reason. Pve just feels very bland to play through. The pvp is great but also feels like a broken s***show.

I want to like DSR but the matchmaking has basically ruined their pvp and co-op plus the community is completely dead not even 4 months after its release. The weapon level matchmaking is garbage and with twinking still a problem it makes it unplayable. Its sad because i has the most fun with builds in the short time the game was active.

As for dks2 SOTFS i never finished the game. I dont really like how it plays, on top of slow estus there is some of the most horrendous level design in the entire series.

KDTProjekt
1 month ago#8
BlackChocoboSox posted...
but the matchmaking has basically ruined their pvp and co-op plus the community is completely dead not even 4 months after its release.

SL 60 at Anor Londo and SL 100-125 is bumping in Oolacile. The strangest thing about DkSR is that the Burg is completely dead for meta PvP. The few times I'm invaded there, it's lolz. Some dude at SL 80-110 with 800 HP, mid rolling with 0 poise. Lurn2play. Can't speak for the forest. I usually run an SL 100 and it was pretty slow, but I've heard SL 125-135 is still active.

User Info: Foxhound3857

Foxhound3857
1 month ago#9
KDTProjekt posted...
Foxhound3857 posted...

The PvP in all of them is fundamentally the same in the higher tiers of their variable skill ceilings: he who acts first, loses.

I don't think it's quite as simple as "(s)he who plays more passively wins."
And you will all live to grow and thrive and lead happy lives...
...until old age take you back to the weeds.

BlackChocoboSox
1 month ago#10
KDTProjekt posted...
BlackChocoboSox posted...
but the matchmaking has basically ruined their pvp and co-op plus the community is completely dead not even 4 months after its release.

SL 60 at Anor Londo and SL 100-125 is bumping in Oolacile. The strangest thing about DkSR is that the Burg is completely dead for meta PvP. The few times I'm invaded there, it's lolz. Some dude at SL 80-110 with 800 HP, mid rolling with 0 poise. Lurn2play. Can't speak for the forest. I usually run an SL 100 and it was pretty slow, but I've heard SL 125-135 is still active.

Too bad forest pvp is ruined by gankers, otherwise id be doing it. I always pvp at SL60-70. I love my darkwraith pyro furysword build, its the most fun build ive ever done. However whenever i invade at anor londo i always end up falling asleep before it finally connects.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodborne
  3. Which FS game has best pvp currently?
  • Topic Archived