• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodborne
  3. Was The Game Ever Nerfed?

User Info: Adam_Ocelot

Adam_Ocelot
1 month ago#1
Topic on Sekiro board brought it up, so now I’m curious... was there ever a nerf to PVE?

Patch 1.04 brought a whole bunch of buffs to various weapons, but I’m more curious if there was ever a straight damage/aggression nerf?

Hey! Thanks
Local moms want to meet

User Info: Unbound-King

Unbound-King
1 month ago#2
There was a buff.
Used to be if you left your PS4 running, the game would lock into a certain mode where bosses only use their phase 1 movesets, or something like that.

Shakira's a blast. I'm lovin' it.
GT: Sho Minamimotto PSN: Azure_Reaper8 3Ds FC: 0662-2616-5710
I prefer casual games. Let's play! [I fear vacuums and the ocean and I'm a Scrublord. I suck!]

User Info: MakotoYuri

MakotoYuri
1 month ago#3
Didn't guns got a nerf at some point? Or maybe it was just that Ammo used for cannons was increased
If you obey Lucifer and are 100% proud of it, copy this and make it your signature! RPGs Beaten: 666

User Info: jason2678

jason2678
1 month ago#4
Unbound-King posted...

Shakira's a blast. I'm lovin' it.

You know this message is true because it was transmitted by Shakira's hips.

User Info: Unbound-King

Unbound-King
1 month ago#5
MakotoYuri posted...
Didn't guns got a nerf at some point? Or maybe it was just that Ammo used for cannons was increased

I suppose that does count, yee.
Cannon Ammo went from 10 to 12, I believe.
This was probably done to push the Church Cannon, that began at and stayed at 10 for the rest of the game's life.

And spreadshots were altered since before they'd count for just about every pellet in a spread.
On something like the Rifle Spear shot, if you shoved a bunch of flat arc gems into it...
Well, let's just say it was some bulls***.
GT: Sho Minamimotto PSN: Azure_Reaper8 3Ds FC: 0662-2616-5710
I prefer casual games. Let's play! [I fear vacuums and the ocean and I'm a Scrublord. I suck!]
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodborne
  3. Was The Game Ever Nerfed?
  • Topic Archived