• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodborne
  3. How to be OP and break Bloodborne (+10 before Amelia)

User Info: aladore384

aladore384
1 month ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYLcOZRH1r4
1 line break(s), 121 characters allowed

User Info: Unbound-King

Unbound-King
1 month ago#2
Nani!? This is revolutionary!
GT: Sho Minamimotto PSN: Azure_Reaper8 3Ds FC: 0662-2616-5710
I prefer casual games. Let's play! [I fear vacuums and the ocean and I'm a Scrublord. I suck!]

User Info: Beutlin

Beutlin
1 month ago#3
Just wonderful :)

User Info: gotexas872

gotexas872
1 month ago#4
oh you guys
PSN - x___APOLLYON___x Youtube - Daniel Plainview

User Info: aladore384

aladore384
1 month ago#5
That channel also has a Lv 4 version of this guide, and other games in the same vibe.
1 line break(s), 121 characters allowed

User Info: RedXIII400

RedXIII400
1 month ago#6
How to be OP without access to online and glyph chalices?
As a Squall main, if a marksman keeps running from me instead of fighting, I'll just chill by a wall and have myself a nice conversation.

User Info: Beutlin

Beutlin
1 month ago#7
RedXIII400 posted...

Using glyphs is perfect for special builds for co-op and pvp, you can quickly get exactly what you want. But you don´t need glyphs to become OP at all, just enjoy random FRC dungeon diving and be flexible, that means just get what you are granted and it will be very fine.

User Info: RedXIII400

RedXIII400
1 month ago#8
Beutlin posted...
RedXIII400 posted...

Using glyphs is perfect for special builds for co-op and pvp, you can quickly get exactly what you want. But you don´t need glyphs to become OP at all, just enjoy random FRC dungeon diving and be flexible, that means just get what you are granted and it will be very fine.

I see. I've only just finished the first chalice. Can't seem to find mats needed for the next chalices lol
As a Squall main, if a marksman keeps running from me instead of fighting, I'll just chill by a wall and have myself a nice conversation.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodborne
  3. How to be OP and break Bloodborne (+10 before Amelia)
  • Topic Archived