• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodborne
  3. What do I have to do to make sure I fight SPOILERS?

User Info: LandfillAO

LandfillAO
4 weeks ago#11
There's a blood trail from Arianna's chair. Follow that back towards where you entered from (after killing Papa G) and you'll see her.

Go to the Workshop to get that chord.

Now that you killed Rom you can go get the chord from Iosefka as well.

You're all set.

Plus, you can still do the Upper Cathedral Ward you just need the key which is still there.

User Info: Valrien

Valrien
4 weeks ago#12
LandfillAO posted...
There's a blood trail from Arianna's chair. Follow that back towards where you entered from (after killing Papa G) and you'll see her.

Go to the Workshop to get that chord.

Now that you killed Rom you can go get the chord from Iosefka as well.

You're all set.

Plus, you can still do the Upper Cathedral Ward you just need the key which is still there.

Arianna's trigger is Mico
PSN: ValrienDravic

User Info: mninp

mninp
4 weeks ago#13
I now have 2 Umbilical Cords, one from the workshop and one from Iosefka. Ok, I'm good to go with those now. The third one I'll get automatically.

I still can't find that damn key though. I feel like I checked everywhere. Is it in the new version of the unseen village (past the door with the giant spider on the wall that unlocked after defeating Rom), or is there another way to get back to the original version of the place where I fought Darkbeast Paarl? I just don't know where I'm supposed to be looking.
Games I'm looking forward to: Super Smash Bros 3DS & Wii U, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Kingdom Hearts HD Remix 2.5, Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XV

User Info: LandfillAO

LandfillAO
4 weeks ago#14
Upper Cathedral Ward key:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEqh8M-qcbQ
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodborne
  3. What do I have to do to make sure I fight SPOILERS?
  • Topic Archived