You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodborne
  3. What do I have to do to make sure I fight SPOILERS?

User Info: mninp

mninp
4 weeks ago#1
Moon Presence. I heard he's missable at the end of the game, but I keep hearing different things on how to make sure you don't miss him. What do I have to do in order to fight him?
Games I'm looking forward to: Super Smash Bros 3DS & Wii U, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Kingdom Hearts HD Remix 2.5, Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XV

User Info: LandfillAO

LandfillAO
4 weeks ago#2
Get/eat 3 umbilical chords and "refuse".

mninp
4 weeks ago#3
LandfillAO posted...
Get/eat 3 umbilical chords and "refuse".

Does the "refuse" option happen at the end of the game?

Also people were telling me about Gherman and I have to fight him or something, idk.
Games I'm looking forward to: Super Smash Bros 3DS & Wii U, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Kingdom Hearts HD Remix 2.5, Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XV

User Info: LandfillAO

LandfillAO
4 weeks ago#4
Yeah. There will be an option to refuse in some dialogue in the Hunter's Dream at the end of the game. Pick refuse after consuming 3 umbilical chords.

User Info: Jape_Ape

Jape_Ape
4 weeks ago#5
LandfillAO posted...
Yeah. There will be an option to refuse in some dialogue in the Hunter's Dream at the end of the game. Pick refuse after consuming 3 umbilical chords.

This.

There are 4 Umbilical Cords in total, but you need only acquire 3 of them. Two of those four are missable items themselves so you need to be a bit careful.
PSN: quesocoop

mninp
4 weeks ago#6
I'm trying to find Arianna so I can get her Umbilical Cord, but I can't find her anywhere. She's not in her chair the village. Which means I must have sent her somewhere without realizing it. Can someone help me find her? This is so annoying.

mninp
4 weeks ago#7
So here's the thing. I say f*** Arianna, I'm just gonna get the other three.

I'm up to Rom right now, so from what I understand, I beat Rom, THEN I go to Iosefka's Clinic and kill Iosefka, right? That's the other missable one?

The second one is in the Abaonded Old Workshop and the final one I get automatically from beating the final boss, correct?

Am I understanding this correctly? I really don't want to miss a boss, that's why I want to make sure I get these.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

mninp
4 weeks ago#8
Ok so I'm frustrated right now because I don't have the Upper Cathedral Ward Key and apparently I was supposed to get it in The Unseen Village, but somehow I missed it even though I made sure I checked everywhere.

Now I beat Rom and I have no way of going back to the original version of that place. Am I screwed? I read that there's two bosses in the Upper Cathedral Ward and if I missed them permanently I'm gonna be so pissed.

User Info: Jape_Ape

Jape_Ape
4 weeks ago#9
You haven't missed anything yet. As long as you've defeated Rom, you should be able to kill Iosefka for her cord. You also haven't missed out on Upper Cathedral Ward. The key is just tricky to find.

Also, yes. You'll get one from defeating a mandatory boss.
PSN: quesocoop
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Valrien

Valrien
4 weeks ago#10
mninp posted...
I'm trying to find Arianna so I can get her Umbilical Cord, but I can't find her anywhere. She's not in her chair the village. Which means I must have sent her somewhere without realizing it. Can someone help me find her? This is so annoying.

Arianna is in the Cathedral Ward
PSN: ValrienDravic
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodborne
  3. What do I have to do to make sure I fight SPOILERS?