• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodborne
  3. I picked this game up for $10 recently.....and dominated it

User Info: penaferus

penaferus
1 month ago#21
I don't rush to platinum any game simply because I like enjoying them at my own pace. Plus, I'm a Souls player with a preferred style, so there are some trophies I might never get. I can't stand using magic in Souls games or bows. I'm very much a sword/shield or greatsword user. I like to parry and dodge rather than shoot at enemies from afar.

Bloodborne is definitely the easiest of the series. But the difficulty mostly comes down to whether or not you play by the game's rules (learning parrying and dodging, etc). Most enemies can be one-shotted if you parry.

User Info: shibulator

shibulator
1 month ago#22
KDTProjekt posted...
GenericGuy posted...
ITT: Dick measuring contest.

I enjoy comparing with other dudes.

What a f***ing concept!
When death sleeps, it dreams of you

User Info: BeautifulBastrd

BeautifulBastrd
1 month ago#23
shibulator posted...
KDTProjekt posted...
GenericGuy posted...
ITT: Dick measuring contest.

I enjoy comparing with other dudes.

What a f***ing concept!

It’s just so logically... apt.
Nowadays people commonly say, 'I find that offensive,' like it grants certain rights. It has no purpose or reason to be respected as a phrase. It's a whine. ~SF

User Info: marebito

marebito
1 month ago#24
Dethuli posted...
marebito posted...
ChowYunFatt posted...
....and got the 100% platinum trophy like it was nothing. Why do only 5% have it? Why were the bosses in the chalice dungeons so easy? Why was it so easy to get every chalice? Why were the bosses in the main game so easy? I travel 50% of the time for work and very busy and I STILL managed to s*** all over this game, and in very quick time...and I did it in offline mode with no help. I’d hate to have to go online and go into PVP and s*** on players who spent their lives getting the highest damage blood gems for their weapons by farming bosses over and over 200+ times. Not impressed. These soul games are a joke in terms of difficulty. Great map layout and boss mechanics, but the patterns are so easy to counter. Reminds me of how easy it was beating the valkyries in god of war and getting 100% in that game.

This isn’t an elitist or brag post, just telling it how it is. If you guys are looking for a challenge and haven’t played this, it will not be much of a challenge. Very easy game. I could s*** all over the DLC and NG+ but its time to play this spider-man game everyone is creaming their pants over.

I don’t need to get every weapon to 10 in order to feel like I dominated this game. Got my $10 worth and that’s that.

have you ever played bloodborne?????hahahahahaha

Have you?

of "corpse".......a hoonter must hoont you know???
eat the rich
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodborne
  3. I picked this game up for $10 recently.....and dominated it
  • Topic Archived