• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodborne
  3. I got random co-op even in the BL200+ range. Wtf this game is crazy popular.

User Info: BeautifulBastrd

BeautifulBastrd
1 month ago#1
Dropping my in-lore facade for a moment, I have been playing Bloodborne since its launch in 2015 off and on through to today even and I’ve never seen it this active before. So many Specter Gravestones and Notes EVERYWHERE. Even in dungeons that I didn’t ever seen notes before! Like random lost and uncanny weapon location dungeons.

And Even during HIGH LEVEL play.

Like that’s striking to me. The one thing everyone agreed on, from a competitive standpoint, was always lower your blood level. First I started with BL150 competitive characters. Then I reduced to 120. Then I reduced one to 100. Then I made a 60, 55, and 43, since I can’t do a BL32 as I’m just not skilled enough with the basic weapons to do that, and frankly I love other weapons more than the Saw Twins, Axe, and Cane so I just level to use my desired weapons.

But that was getting lost in the weeds. I jumped on my BL204, that doesn’t have a level cap in mind at all and is working towards 99 Arc, and 50 BT to make him a JOAT character... and when I was stuck on an abhorrent beast fight I was actually able to find RANDOM NO PASSWORD co-op?!

This just makes me love Bloodborne even more. Because unlike dark souls, it’s clear the community of Bloodborne has made the statement, “Welcome to Yharnam, Good Hunter. Do whatever the f*** you want. Seriously. Just have fun.” :)
Nowadays people commonly say, 'I find that offensive,' like it grants certain rights. It has no purpose or reason to be respected as a phrase. It's a whine. ~SF

User Info: Unbound-King

Unbound-King
1 month ago#2
Seems about right.
Dark Souls 1 on the PS3 and 360 still have an oddly high number of folks on 'em throughout various ranges to this day.
GT: Sho Minamimotto PSN: Azure_Reaper8 3Ds FC: 0662-2616-5710
I prefer casual games. Let's play! [I fear vacuums and the ocean and I'm a Scrublord. I suck!]

User Info: Artemis86

Artemis86
1 month ago#3
I genuinely believe all the buzz syrrounding Sekiro is at least part of it. Alot of people getting their From soft fix.

I've noticed it was real busy too.
When the meta-devil tempted RNGesus in the wilderness, he resisted temptation with 99.8% effectiveness.

User Info: Denizen_Of_Dark

Denizen_Of_Dark
1 month ago#4
I don't think i ever came bak to this game n found it dead. Masterpieces never die

Since co-op lives on, pvp lives on too... Beautiful synergy
Official GRAVITY of gamefaqs Dark Souls boards.
I believe I, too, have pooped your pants --- R1 Masher
(message deleted)

User Info: fallin4

fallin4
1 month ago#6
The game is more active at BL150 for me than BL120. No idea why. PVP included
Lady Maria is my waifu.
FC: 4313-2087-5846 | List: http://goo.gl/IXemRD

User Info: ChowYunFatt

ChowYunFatt
1 month ago#7
If someone who spent their life getting the max dmg% gems for their weapon loses to me in PVP, they will never hear the end of it from me.
Not as good as some, but far better than most.

User Info: enkidu52

enkidu52
1 month ago#8
I wish this was true about ds remastered, I need two sunlight medals

User Info: Denizen_Of_Dark

Denizen_Of_Dark
1 month ago#9
I was gonna stop my Laguna Loire cosplay at 120 ish cuz I don't need more points, but i mite see how populated it is on my 150s to see if i should jus do that
Official GRAVITY of gamefaqs Dark Souls boards.
I believe I, too, have pooped your pants --- R1 Masher

User Info: fallin4

fallin4
1 month ago#10
ChowYunFatt posted...
If someone who spent their life getting the max dmg% gems for their weapon loses to me in PVP, they will never hear the end of it from me.

It takes 4-5 hours max to make a new char and equip it with top tier gems, pro plat player.
Lady Maria is my waifu.
FC: 4313-2087-5846 | List: http://goo.gl/IXemRD
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodborne
  3. I got random co-op even in the BL200+ range. Wtf this game is crazy popular.
  • Topic Archived