• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodborne
  3. Good game to....

User Info: enkidu52

enkidu52
1 month ago#11
Only an honest death will cure you now TC, liberate you from your wild curiosity

Yeah you should play it

User Info: ChowYunFatt

ChowYunFatt
1 month ago#12
BoringBob posted...
Play while I wait for Cyberpunk 2077 to come out?

Need something that will keep me occupied for months and Bloodborne seems grindy enough to take on such task.

What do you think?

Naw, not this game. I just 100% platinum trophy the game like it was nothing. Not grindy at all. If you want to enjoy some creative level design and enemy design for a few weeks, this is the game.
Not as good as some, but far better than most.

User Info: Denizen_Of_Dark

Denizen_Of_Dark
1 month ago#13
ChowYunFatt posted...
BoringBob posted...
Play while I wait for Cyberpunk 2077 to come out?

Need something that will keep me occupied for months and Bloodborne seems grindy enough to take on such task.

What do you think?

Naw, not this game. I just 100% platinum trophy the game like it was nothing. Not grindy at all. If you want to enjoy some creative level design and enemy design for a few weeks, this is the game.

Nah it's grind is optional... If u wanna do chalice dungeons forever u can. Whether it's lookin for that perfect gem setup or doin short ritual root random co-op. It's great imo.

Not to mention increased Ng+ difficulty if u wanna grind main game over n over
Official GRAVITY of gamefaqs Dark Souls boards.
I believe I, too, have pooped your pants --- R1 Masher

User Info: redorblue88

redorblue88
1 month ago#14
According to https://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=21262

Main Story - 35 Hours
Main + Extras - 45½ Hours
Completionist - 77½ Hours
All Styles - 48 Hours

User Info: Flamechamp2333

Flamechamp2333
1 month ago#15
the outer worlds you should check out although its not out obviously. Another 1st person story driven rpg by obsidian. Won't be a huge budget but it does have party members and a ship ala mass effect.

Also you should try divinity original sin 2. I recently got it for 30 bucks at gamestop. Very impressive. Has 2 player co-op and 4 player online and good party members/quests.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodborne
  3. Good game to....
  • Topic Archived