• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodborne
  3. So this game was tough back in the day but....

User Info: Laurie1982

Laurie1982
3 months ago#31
Sacrilegious as it may sound I do kind of like how streamlined DS3 is in a way. Easy to get my weapons to how I want them and it doesn't take long to get to the boss fights. Wish the vanilla bosses got a health buff though, glad the DLC picked up the slack in that regard.

User Info: fuzzy_Wabbit

fuzzy_Wabbit
3 months ago#32
Laurie1982 posted...
Sacrilegious as it may sound I do kind of like how streamlined DS3 is in a way. Easy to get my weapons to how I want them and it doesn't take long to get to the boss fights. Wish the vanilla bosses got a health buff though, glad the DLC picked up the slack in that regard.

Fair enough on the streamlining of it tbh. Just skip pontiff, go to irythil dungeon, and go to nameless king, and woolah, +10 any weapon. Just running through the game it feels like it takes forever to get anywhere tbh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

User Info: Biscotti

Biscotti
3 months ago#33
DS3 became much more tolerable to me once I turned down the vibration settings through the controller, and the game volume.

Until that point it was like operating a jackhammer while having the Vatican's greatest hits blasted down your headphones.
My cat likes Italian biscuits

User Info: the_bats17

the_bats17
3 months ago#34
So I stopped playing DS3 and came back to this and it's amazing how much better of a game this is. Dodging and dashing around killing everything feels so fluid and natural. I feel like I'm fighting my character as much as the enemies in DS3.
Next time be a Hero by remembering you're not.

User Info: marebito

marebito
3 months ago#35
the_bats17 posted...
So I stopped playing DS3 and came back to this and it's amazing how much better of a game this is. Dodging and dashing around killing everything feels so fluid and natural. I feel like I'm fighting my character as much as the enemies in DS3.

I agree
nothing compares with Bloodborne
Smash Capitalism

User Info: Beutlin

Beutlin
3 months ago#36
marebito posted...
the_bats17 posted...

I agree
nothing compares with Bloodborne

Sad but true. It´s the biggest flaw of BB.

User Info: thelocalhentai

thelocalhentai
3 months ago#37
Have a qual build Astora Greatsword (ala Lud's) and can still dodge crazy like in BB. The DS series has characters that are just more dependent on builds for behavior but you can easily make dodgy builds.

User Info: the_bats17

the_bats17
3 months ago#38
thelocalhentai posted...
Have a qual build Astora Greatsword (ala Lud's) and can still dodge crazy like in BB. The DS series has characters that are just more dependent on builds for behavior but you can easily make dodgy builds.

Do you have your equip load under 30%
Next time be a Hero by remembering you're not.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodborne
  3. So this game was tough back in the day but....
  • Topic Archived