• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodborne
  3. Its just something about this game...

User Info: marebito

marebito
5 months ago#11
Favorite game of all time

and the soundtrack...........oh my sweet blood
saw cleaver is love,saw cleaver is life...

User Info: marebito

marebito
5 months ago#12
the_bats17 posted...
It's my favourite game period. Only a couple come close and I've been gaming for 30+ years. I take long breaks but when I come back I get just as much into it as I did at the beginning. Now with the dual dungeons and false depths it's reignited my passion for making builds. Such a wonderful game.
saw cleaver is love,saw cleaver is life...

User Info: Beutlin

Beutlin
5 months ago#13
I´m still in to optimize gems. It´s the only reason I need to play the unique awesome combat system again and again.

Nothing else feels that way. It's like sex, while other games can only hold hands.

User Info: the_bats17

the_bats17
5 months ago#14
Beutlin posted...
I´m still in to optimize gems. It´s the only reason I need to play the unique awesome combat system again and again.

Nothing else feels that way. It's like sex, while other games can only hold hands.

Well said.
Next time be a Hero by remembering you're not.

User Info: Unbound-King

Unbound-King
5 months ago#15
madeaccount4dis posted...
Everyone is playing Pokemon Let's Go and I'm just sitting here playing Pokemon Y...

I finally started up Pokemon Ultra S&M.
But since my 3DS is powered up now, I can just use PKSM to get in whatever Pokemon with whatever EVs/IVs I want. I haven't played with this much f***ing power since the Nes.
It's made worrying about grinding out Eggs in postgame and Ev training pretty much non-existant.

Why the hell didn't I do this sooner, I can just enjoy the PvE for once!

Oh yeah. Bloodborne. I guess I still love it.
But a number of flaws stick out to me now more than ever, which is fine.
I'll just never stop b****ing about 'em.
GT: Sho Minamimotto PSN: Azure_Reaper8 3Ds FC: 0662-2616-5710
I prefer casual games. Let's play! [I fear vacuums and the ocean and I'm a Scrublord. I suck!]

User Info: madeaccount4dis

madeaccount4dis
4 months ago#16
Unbound-King posted...
madeaccount4dis posted...
Everyone is playing Pokemon Let's Go and I'm just sitting here playing Pokemon Y...

I finally started up Pokemon Ultra S&M.
But since my 3DS is powered up now, I can just use PKSM to get in whatever Pokemon with whatever EVs/IVs I want. I haven't played with this much f***ing power since the Nes.
It's made worrying about grinding out Eggs in postgame and Ev training pretty much non-existant.

Why the hell didn't I do this sooner, I can just enjoy the PvE for once!

Oh yeah. Bloodborne. I guess I still love it.
But a number of flaws stick out to me now more than ever, which is fine.
I'll just never stop b****ing about 'em.

Honestly I ended up enjoying Y far more than I did ORAS because I just didn't give a s*** about EVs/IVs and just rolled with whatever I got. Wrecked s*** with Eviolite Magneton, of all things, it wasn't even Timid/Modest. (Having Yveltal and Mega Lucario sure helped though <_<)
Only 37 totally legally acquired 3DS games to go...

User Info: terrysmay04

terrysmay04
4 months ago#17
I would have trouble putting any game about BB. I truly love this game.

Been around the board since launch and even though I haven't played in a few months I still like to pop in here since that was a great board as far as Gfaqs boards go.

Hell, I still get friend requests and messages from people who saw me post about helping kill the Watchdog or Defiled Amy from years ago and I try to help still from time to time.
Do you think parallel universe me is doing ok?
psn Dubious_Hyjinx

User Info: tgoods

tgoods
4 months ago#18
To TC- you should try PvP and Co-Op. PvP because it’s the most intense part of Bloodborne and you will become really good. Shadows will be a joke after quality time in PvP. And Co-Op because it’s fun to help fellow hunters.

User Info: KINGR1P

KINGR1P
4 months ago#19
tgoods posted...
To TC- you should try PvP and Co-Op. PvP because it’s the most intense part of Bloodborne and you will become really good. Shadows will be a joke after quality time in PvP. And Co-Op because it’s fun to help fellow hunters.

I did play online for like half of my recent playthru and i didnt get invaded so i assumed nobody really plays this online to run co-op even.

User Info: Jape_Ape

Jape_Ape
4 months ago#20
KINGR1P posted...
tgoods posted...

I did play online for like half of my recent playthru and i didnt get invaded so i assumed nobody really plays this online to run co-op even.

Did you ring your Beckoning Bell or your Sinister Bell? In BB, outside of two areas, you have to summon a Bell Maiden to be invaded.
PSN: quesocoop
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodborne
  3. Its just something about this game...
  • Topic Archived