• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodborne
  3. Its just something about this game...

User Info: KINGR1P

KINGR1P
3 months ago#1
This game got me into Soulsborne. I've owned it since it launched a few years ago and i have 6 characters all with different weapons, strengths, setups, etc.

I recently ran thru it again and beat it in just over 9 hours which is quick for me since i like to kill everything.

Anyway, I'm rambling but i love this game. Its my favorite PS4 exclusive and I'm probably gonna start a new game when i get off work and play it alongside Pokemon Lets Go.

Anyone else feel....

Well i know yall feel the same way. I lurk this board and noticed a lot of the people who were here in 2015 are still lurking around as well. Whether theyre doing challenge runs, chalices or helping/invading other players.

Sidenote: I've never invaded anyone or done co op. I have always played offline.

Edit: My favorite boss is Amelia and the boss i struggle with the most are Shadows of Yharnam. I've never been good at gank bosses.

User Info: madeaccount4dis

madeaccount4dis
3 months ago#2
Everyone is playing Pokemon Let's Go and I'm just sitting here playing Pokemon Y...
Best boss is Maria, hardest? Can't say, depends on build/day. I do hate fighting Rom and Amygdala though

User Info: KDTProjekt

KDTProjekt
3 months ago#3
Favorite PS4 game, but I'm pretty much done with it minus a few minutes of farming when the inevitable FDC with guaranteed Poorman's in Triangle shape is created. Barely played much in the past year outside of capitalizing on the free Ps+ month for the increased traffic. I've moved on from farming gems, to farming Endo and Kuva. I'm mostly here out of habit.
"Gamefaqs is just a random rants generator" - Westcurry

User Info: KINGR1P

KINGR1P
3 months ago#4
I think i jinxed myself because for some reason on NG+ on my low level character im stuck on Shadows of Yharnum lol i feel like a scrub

User Info: shibulator

shibulator
3 months ago#5
I play very rarely nowadays. I love this game, but I think I've extracted every bit of joy possible from this game. I just dont light up when I play it now.
When death sleeps, it dreams of you

User Info: the_bats17

the_bats17
3 months ago#6
It's my favourite game period. Only a couple come close and I've been gaming for 30+ years. I take long breaks but when I come back I get just as much into it as I did at the beginning. Now with the dual dungeons and false depths it's reignited my passion for making builds. Such a wonderful game.
Next time be a Hero by remembering you're not.

User Info: Mizati20

Mizati20
3 months ago#7
I don’t even play video games... just Bloodborne, had always seen videos of it online and watched playtbroughs but didn’t have a PS4...

My oldest son borrowed his friends PS4 and I found myself at GameStop buying a used copy hours later, also bought the friends PS4 as well haha...

Thousands of hours later I still enjoy coming home and dungeon diving and co-op’ing, my favorite build by far is an arcane build, hands down, I have every build and my lvl 140 pure arcane build gets the most playtime by far.

User Info: LandfillAO

LandfillAO
3 months ago#8
shibulator posted...
I play very rarely nowadays. I love this game, but I think I've extracted every bit of joy possible from this game. I just dont light up when I play it now.

Pretty much the same for me. I've put so many hours into it that it's just kinda run it's course.

But I do still lurk here and judge you all from a distance.

User Info: Great_Khan

Great_Khan
3 months ago#9
It's my likely favourite game of all time (DS3 runs it extremely close however), but I'm not a big replayer of games and I've had my time with it after a couple of playthroughs and challenge runs, and of course the PS+ bump.

Anyhoo, best boss is Maria (Best vanilla boss would be Logarius). Worst boss is b****es of Hemwick. Hardest boss is Headless BLB or Defiled Watchdog if we're counting ones with extra penalties.

User Info: Jay_Souls

Jay_Souls
3 months ago#10
bloodborne has an evil spell on me or something... I move on and do other things in life, play other games, when I have time, and it just keeps calling me back. it may be a month, several months, almost a year.... but I keep crawling back.

ima fan boy so I wont list my favorite bosses bcuz I've got other things to do and the list is long but the dlc bosses are top tier in all of gaming....

when I have time im tryin to smack Maria up with the beast claw with an under leveled character, mid upgraded claw with s***ty gems and no gun.. i'd say she likes to take a beating, but I think I like getting beat down by her.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodborne
  3. Its just something about this game...
  • Topic Archived