• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodborne
  3. Most irritating boss encounter for you?

User Info: FrankFontaine1

FrankFontaine1
9 months ago#1
The hardest bosses for me were the Blood-Starved Beast, Father Gascoigne, and Micolash, Host of the Nightmare. Everyone else was easy by comparison. Thoughts and opinions?

User Info: shibulator

shibulator
9 months ago#2
I believe Paarl was the hardest boss when I first played.
You scream, I scream, everybody scream for morphine

User Info: Biscotti

Biscotti
9 months ago#3
Rom.

Main game.

First playthrough that boss made me hate the game.
We're All Stories in the End

User Info: KDTProjekt

KDTProjekt
9 months ago#4
Aldrich. Only boss in Souls that's 100% RNG

User Info: demonshonor

demonshonor
9 months ago#5
KDTProjekt posted...

The first four times I fought that f***er it was absolute hell. The fifth time he barely did anything.
I need MOAR computers, MOAR email addresses, and MOAR web browsers to make MOAR alts!

User Info: KDTProjekt

KDTProjekt
9 months ago#6
demonshonor posted...
KDTProjekt posted...

The first four times I fought that f***er it was absolute hell. The fifth time he barely did anything.

I don't like him because in phase 2, his AOE fire doesn't match it's hitbox, and his homing missiles create a timing disparity in some circumstances where damage is forced. He can be easy as f***, or just 1HKO you independent of skill level.

User Info: Biscotti

Biscotti
9 months ago#7
But he only wants to see you, in the purple rain.
We're All Stories in the End

User Info: IronManCaseyP

IronManCaseyP
9 months ago#8
For a while I thought orphan was the worst until I found out how to get to Lawrence on my third playthrough. He was the only boss I seriously contemplated giving up on. Orphan takes more skill to beat but for some reason I died way more to Lawrence because I feel he’s just cheap
"I came not to bring peace, but a sword"-Jesus Christ

User Info: Blak4xis

Blak4xis
9 months ago#9
Rom in Chalice Dungeons, particularly FRC ones. I feel like you NEED to kill the spider adds in that one, but once Rom starts shooting that ice at you, it gets dicey. Particularly when he starts using it back to back.

Micolash is pretty annoying too. I tend to cheese him with the poison knife trick because I'm not so sure how to dodge his ACB if I can't interrupt it. I thinkthe loch shield can mitigate the damage but I've yet to try it.
So fresh and clean.

User Info: brestugo

brestugo
9 months ago#10
Defiled Amy. Even when I'm doing SRRC...
"Everything in the game is designed to kill you." - Hidetaka Miyazaki
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodborne
  3. Most irritating boss encounter for you?
  • Topic Archived