Beat BSB but elevator still closed in cathedral ward

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodborne
  3. Beat BSB but elevator still closed in cathedral ward

User Info: SethStone

SethStone
6 months ago#1
The elevator in cathedral ward is closed. I need that fire gem. Plus Eilleen the crow is in the area where the snatcher (that takes me to where I want the tonitrus) is. There is no snatcher either. I cant find anything on why that elevator is still closed, or why the snatcher is not outside the cathedral ward. The answer to both online simply says "beat the blood starved beast'. Which I did! Can anyone help me figure out whats wrong? btw. I have only the old lady npc in the ward. Going to get others now.

User Info: Gwyns_Beard

Gwyns_Beard
6 months ago#2
Might be a daft question, cause i have no real advice, but did you light the lamp after you beat BSB?
One chants out between two worlds
Fire, walk with me

SethStone
6 months ago#3
Yeah. I did. :/ Got the item for defeating her, and got whatever item was on the altar too. The door says closed still

SethStone
6 months ago#4
Im going to log out and back in. See if it might be a glitch. This would suck if it is some kind of strange glitch, but cant find info on anyone else experiencing it.

SethStone
6 months ago#5
Re loading did not work :(

SethStone
6 months ago#6
I also want to say that after the blood starved beast. I went to the hunters dream and picked up this gift called Eye of the blood drunk hunter. This is the dlc Item i geuss. Ive played the game before and never got this. Could this item be the cause somehow? I also talked to the wheelchair guy in the dream btw.

SethStone
6 months ago#7
I...Am...A....Huge...Idiot...I dont even want to say what I realized. Im so stupid. It's been awhile since I played the game...I thought Vicar Amelia was the blood starved beast....Damn...Im so sorry folks...

User Info: sirhett

sirhett
6 months ago#8
Lol...the eye gave it away
I looked into the heart of darkness and i saw light

User Info: digitalwill2000

digitalwill2000
6 months ago#9
Talk to wheelchair guy in hunters dream
Bart-Mangled Banner is the greatest Simpsons episode. It is great for the exact same reason american audiences hate it: because it captures them so accurately.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloodborne
  3. Beat BSB but elevator still closed in cathedral ward

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived